2019 Ap Preseason Top 25 Poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Ap Preseason Top 25 Poll

You're not alone Buddy. The Big Ten will once again be over rated and wind up getting their collective asses handed to them post season.

I don't think Florida or Michigan is top 10. Don't read into the beat down the Gators gave Michigan in the bowl game. Michigan failed to show up. Canes may surprise them.

So it will be interesting to see if Slimm and Namor defend Dabo for something similar after Saban retires and Sweeney takes the Bama job lol.

I love Dabo which is why I poke fun at him. He's one of us. But let me just say this - and I'm not going to say he'll never be the coach at Alabama. However, based on what I know I don't believe he'll be the first choice to replace Saban when he hangs it up.

Reactions: MD
I'm keeping a eye out on Jermery Pruitts career at Tenn...This guy,to me could be in five to seven years,the next one at the Capstone.

They ain't playing each other. Maybe in the playoffs. :lol:
I was talking about bragging rights on which team gets the most irrelevant votes each week.

AP:

Others receiving votes: Missouri 117, Army 94, Mississippi State 87, Miami 70, Northwestern 63, TCU 57, Virginia 44, Boise State 38, Cincinnati 16, South Carolina 15, Virginia Tech 12, Fresno State 8, Utah State 8, Minnesota 7, Memphis 6, Appalachian State 5, West Virginia 3, Oklahoma State 3, UAB 3, Arizona State 3, Arizona 1, USC 1

Coaches:

Others receiving votes: Nebraska 152, Boise State 118, Mississippi State 111, Miami 94, Army 91, Kentucky 79, Virginia Tech 64, TCU 63, USC 47, Fresno State 32, Utah State 32, Virginia 30, Cincinnati 25, West Virginia 24, Memphis 24, Oklahoma State 20, South Carolina 15, NC State 12, Duke 10, Boston College 5, Florida State 4, Baylor 4, Appalachian State 4, Houston 3, North Texas 3, Temple 2, Arizona State 2, UCLA 2, Minnesota 1, Ole Miss 1, Tennessee 1, Troy 1

ND plays an ACC schedule and they are kind of in the conference. We need to claim them this year, everyone else sucks. I truly hope Miami and FSU beat Florida but I'm not holding my breath on that one.
5 of the 12 games are against ACC opponents. But in all honesty nobody associates them with the ACC in football. I don't.

What's ECU? :lol:
Just another object in your mirror

main-qimg-eca03fcb902feafbedcfd864605c1062

Back
Top Bottom