2019 Ap Preseason Top 25 Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Ap Preseason Top 25 Poll

Hey,..some rat poison for Dabo..to go along with all those SARM's (steriods) his boys get....

Hey,..some rat poison for Dabo..to go along with all those SARM's (steriods) his boys get....

Hopefully he's not giving Trevor any of those. Lord knows if the size of his head gets any bigger he'll have to wear an orange wheelbarrow with a paw on the sides.

Do you realize how stupid you have to be ,to get caught with SARM's in your system?..Their claim (and they do work)over anabolic steriods are their ability to be detected..

Do you realize how stupid you have to be ,to get caught with SARM's in your system?..Their claim (and they do work)over anabolic steriods are their ability to be detected..

Swinney said. "I don’t know how, if [ostarine] even is in their system, how it got there. But I do know that these three young men have not intentionally done anything.

Two things here on what Dabo said I find a little shady...

First, the B samples the players took corroborated the original samples. It was found in their system, Dabo. That's why they were suspended.

Secondly, how does he know they didn't intentionally do anything? Odd.

Wow, the ACC sucks really bad this year. Maybe Florida State and Miami can at least get their act together enough to bring some respectability to the conference outside of Notre Dame and Clemson.

Ostarine was developed for cancer victims as a way to slow down muscle atrophy during chemo....It's one of the newest things to hit bodybuilding.
8 weeks on-30ml..anymore is just wasteful...takes about a week and a half to get out of system...can been done quicker if your smart (that throws Clemson out the door there).
Their not steriods per say...they 're better....Perfect cheating drug to keep weight on lineman during a long season.
Their is not one lab in the USA that sells or produces SARMS for human consumption yet...You have to buy it as a research chemical...like a school could buy it.
I believe the players were telling the truth...I believe Dabo's staff had them take it..

Ostarine was developed for cancer victims as a way to slow down muscle atrophy during chemo....It's one of the newest things to hit bodybuilding.
8 weeks on-30ml..anymore is just wasteful...takes about a week and a half to get out of system...can been done quicker if your smart (that throws Clemson out the door there).
Their not steriods per say...they 're better....Perfect cheating drug to keep weight on lineman during a long season.
Their is not one lab in the USA that sells or produces SARMS for human consumption yet...You have to buy it as a research chemical...like a school could buy it.
I believe the players were telling the truth...I believe Dabo's staff had them take it..

Exactly.

And this is the evil part...Sarms suppress your natural test. production,..not as bad as steriods,but you still need to run PCT afterwards.
If they 're given Sarms to players without their knowledge,..and no PCT is run..these players are probably wondering why their nuts have
shrunk to raisins and their hormones are closer to a womans for 8 weeks...well ,id punch somebody if they did that to me,without me
knowing whats going on...

Wow, the ACC sucks really bad this year. Maybe Florida State and Miami can at least get their act together enough to bring some respectability to the conference outside of Notre Dame and Clemson.
Well Notre Dame is not really in the ACC (only in basketball). BUT.... The Canes will take down the dam Gators and will start the climb back of the ACC to respectability. :)

Well Notre Dame is not really in the ACC (only in basketball). BUT.... The Canes will take down the dam Gators and will start the climb back of the ACC to respectability. :)

ND plays an ACC schedule and they are kind of in the conference. We need to claim them this year, everyone else sucks. I truly hope Miami and FSU beat Florida but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

You're not alone Buddy. The Big Ten will once again be over rated and wind up getting their collective asses handed to them post season.

I don't think Florida or Michigan is top 10. Don't read into the beat down the Gators gave Michigan in the bowl game. Michigan failed to show up. Canes may surprise them.

So it will be interesting to see if Slimm and Namor defend Dabo for something similar after Saban retires and Sweeney takes the Bama job lol.

AP:

Others receiving votes: Missouri 117, Army 94, Mississippi State 87, Miami 70, Northwestern 63, TCU 57, Virginia 44, Boise State 38, Cincinnati 16, South Carolina 15, Virginia Tech 12, Fresno State 8, Utah State 8, Minnesota 7, Memphis 6, Appalachian State 5, West Virginia 3, Oklahoma State 3, UAB 3, Arizona State 3, Arizona 1, USC 1

Coaches:

Others receiving votes: Nebraska 152, Boise State 118, Mississippi State 111, Miami 94, Army 91, Kentucky 79, Virginia Tech 64, TCU 63, USC 47, Fresno State 32, Utah State 32, Virginia 30, Cincinnati 25, West Virginia 24, Memphis 24, Oklahoma State 20, South Carolina 15, NC State 12, Duke 10, Boston College 5, Florida State 4, Baylor 4, Appalachian State 4, Houston 3, North Texas 3, Temple 2, Arizona State 2, UCLA 2, Minnesota 1, Ole Miss 1, Tennessee 1, Troy 1

tenor.gif

NOLA here we come!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO ...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom