2019 Dolphins Misfits: Former Top-100 Busts On Miami's 90-man Roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Dolphins Misfits: Former Top-100 Busts On Miami's 90-man Roster

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The 2019 Miami Dolphins are “the Island of Misfit Toys” — a collection of hand-me downs and busted players who couldn’t quite cut it with their original organizations. No — this doesn’t qualify for the likes of Laremy Tunsil and Xavien Howard. But the Dolphins do have a notable amount of former top-100 NFL Draft selections littered throughout their roster that haven’t originally called Miami “home”.

And nearly each and every one of them is playing for their professional lives. Could that be the prompt to create some magic in Miami? Or are all broken things meant to say broken in 2019?

USATSI_11835666.jpg

DL Robert Nkemdiche
Drafted 29th overall by Arizona in 2016
© Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/g...former-top-100-busts-on-miamis-90-man-roster/

I don’t see Rosen as a misfit or castoff. He’d be still seen as AZ “franchise QB” had they not finished last.

Also, Nkedmmfbsniche (I’ll never get his name right so not going to try) had 4.5 sacks in 10 games last year. Clearly there is ability. Will he be ready this year?

Hes coming off a very serious injury and he also has apparently shown up over 20 lbs overweight to camp so... yeah. Im not holding out hope.

Maybe getting cut was a wakeup call? Who knows.

Key will be them buying into the system on defense and just doing their job, offensive not sure what type we will have so can’t speak for that side

Back
Top Bottom