2019 Dolphins will be Fun to Watch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Dolphins will be Fun to Watch

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Besides the O-Line, how do you really feel about Parker (when not injured) and Preston Williams line up with Grant and Wilson in a 4 WR set? How about the improvement of Gesicki and Ballage? Let's see how Baker and Fitzpatrick improved on defense with Jones playing his true SS position. Also Lammons on special teams willl be really fun to watch this year as well.
I don't see this as a boring team but a look into the next 2 or 3 seasons.

Besides the O-Line, how do you really feel about Parker (when not injured) and Preston Williams line up with Grant and Wilson in a 4 WR set? How about the improvement of Gesicki and Ballage? Let's see how Baker and Fitzpatrick improved on defense with Jones playing his true SS position. Also Lammons on special teams willl be really fun to watch this year as well.
I don't see this as a boring team but a look into the next 2 or 3 seasons.

I can't remember a season where there were so many 'just maybe' players were on the team. I'd say about half the projected starts COULD end up being surprisingly good. Not all of them WILL, but it will be fun watching them develop.

I’d like to see us be competitive, some players to have developed more, but ultimately want that #1 pick next draft

There's plenty of players on this team I want to see if they develop. There is a base but of course this is about the 2020 draft and beyond.
On defense we have several players to build with.
Wilkins, Godchaux,Baker, Minkah, Howard

On offense it gets tricky.
Williams- Can he be the real deal outside?
We have several RB's I like. Can at least one of them be good for us?
Will one of the TE's take over #1?

Rosen- Will he get a real chance playing behind that O-line?

We will find out in the next few months.

I've been a Phins fan since the early 70s (yep...I'm old). And, I'll watch this season with a long-game mentality. I want to see that Flores can coach and command (not lose) the team; I want to see an O-line come together and be at minimum, solid; I'm anxious to see this new defensive system jell; and most importantly, I'll be anxious to see if Rosen is THE guy or will we need to spend all this draft capital on a new QB in 2020. In short, I'm excited to see how all these things unfold and hope we have found the Coach & GM pairing that can rebuild this perennial "also-ran" into a contender.

yeah sorry this season is going to be brutal to watch. Damn even the 1-15 season had its moments and we lost like 5 or 6 games by 3 points or less if i remember. But parker and williams wont even have time to get the ball thrown to them cuz the oline will be so damn bad. Drake and ballage will have to make chicken soup out of chicken poop in the back field. The D though may be interesting to watch. But id be surprised if we managed more then 10 point against the ravens. Its going to be hard to watch but atleast there might be a light at the end of the tunnel if we get TUA!!!

Back
Top Bottom