2019 Draft Qb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Draft Qb

True...still don't understand why Gase wanted Cutler so bad.....and at such a high cost , wasn't it $10 million? If Gase is the qb whisperer he should have been able to coach up someone behind Moore..a wasted year.

Agreed. I’m a Gase defender and I have no defense for signing Cutler.

One thing is apparent. A lot of you dont know how to diagnose football but love to give your opinions as if you do.

Stop repeating everything you here on sports radio or tv, like god said it. There are plenty of good QB prospects that could pan out if coached up in the right system.

Do you really think the Patriots thought something like that when they found Tommy Brady in the 5th? The truth is we need to be looking for a QB EVERY SINGLE YEAR til we find our next Marino.

One thing is apparent. A lot of you dont know how to diagnose football but love to give your opinions as if you do.

Stop repeating everything you here on sports radio or tv, like god said it. There are plenty of good QB prospects that could pan out if coached up in the right system.

Do you really think the Patriots thought something like that when they found Tommy Brady in the 5th? The truth is we need to be looking for a QB EVERY SINGLE YEAR til we find our next Marino.

LMAO

Ok name the last QB from OSU to actually be decent in the nfl? I’ll wait. Haskins needs coaching to fix some mechanics and you really think he’ll get that in Miami? Clueless

SucH a stupid narrative. Name the last from Alabama. Besides Brady, name another from Michigan. Oh and never draft a QB from Cal because he’s just a Tedford system QB. Instead draft a second string QB from Auburn and run the Wildcat. The stupidity of don’t draft player Y from school X MAKES MY HEAD EXPLODE.

I think that Brady is a product of the NE system. Brady would have already left the NFL if he had been drafted by Miami.

The time to get one was this past draft. Bold moves and balls are required however

Because we might not be in position to select high, the guy I’m targeting is McKenzie Milton..

Kid is real good.

I got to watch Vandy's QB Shumer against the Gators yesterday, thought he was poor, probably end up late round pick or UDFA, if that's indicative of his general play. The Wisconsin guy Hornibrook, despite his team getting man handle, just looks like a QB with the IT factor to my untrained eye. Not sure if he's coming out next year or not. Saw a bit of Herbert of Oregon, he's a player I would roll the dice on. I've said all the time I like Grier (maybe a bit of Gator bias) but I think that guy can make it in the NFL.

If I’m picking a qb in 2019 I’m going with Jordan Ta’amu from ole miss. But only in the middle rounds.

Maybe Miami can get lucky with a mid rounder. They won't be bad enough to get one of the top quarterbacks.

Back
Top Bottom