2019 Jersey

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
awxkf0swbbo21.png

Get 'em while they're hot!

If I was going to games this season I’d get it. Otherwise I’m skipping the Phins Jersey this year. May go for a jersey of one of the other 28 teams. I’d never get an AFC East opponent jersey.

I had an Irving Fryar jersey (lost in a move??)...we're in the same fraternity. Two Marinos...one is so old, cheap, and raggedy that it's almost a t-shirt with thick iron on. The other I will wear with a tux. An orange Ronnie Brown that I wear around the house. An aqua Suh. An aqua Tannehill (SURPRISE!!!), and my suit of armor for Sundays at Buffalo Wild Wings...my aqua '72 "UNDEFEATED" jersey.

I doubt if I get any more. The team is going to have to beat the cynic out of me...

If I was going to games this season I’d get it. Otherwise I’m skipping the Phins Jersey this year. May go for a jersey of one of the other 28 teams. I’d never get an AFC East opponent jersey.

I was going to get a Landry (Browns)...but as much sh*t as I talk the Eagle fans would have crucified me.

i forgot what company it is, but they offer insurance on jerseys so you can get a new one when the player leaves.

I wore my Minkah all year long, will probably add one if we draft a rookie QB

I'm lucky my R.Williams jersey will never go out of style:wacky:cigareven though it's a navy Reebok(i am really cheap)

Back
Top Bottom