2019 Miami Dolphins Schedule Wallpaper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Miami Dolphins Schedule Wallpaper

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Well it is that time of year again. The NFL has released the new schedules and it will either fuel or dash your hopes for the season.

For this year's schedule I decided to pick a moment from the games to feature on the wallpaper instead of a player since the team is in a state of flux right now. The style is meant to mimic an old newspaper and the four color printing process. So if you look real close you will see little dots that mimic that printing process.

For the Dolphins moments from last year regular members you are getting the Miami High Five featuring the current logo. VIP members you will be getting the Miami Miracle featuring the throwback logos. The mobile wallpaper features the same printing style effect and was designed on the iPhone X format but can be cropped to fit smaller devices.

Hope you all enjoy.

Click on each picture to make it bigger and right click and save to computer. On mobile you should just need to tap each picture to make it larger and then press and hold for the options to save to your device.

Desktop Wallpaper
2019ScheduleMainForumWP.jpg

Mobile Wallpaper
2019ScheduleMobile.jpg

Last edited:
great job bud ..

I dont think anybody has ever said this but I am actually scared to play Cleveland

and weirdly this year, no game on the schedule scares me, zero expectations actually make for a more peaceful season, shitty, but peaceful, i expect us to lose 14 games

great job bud ..

and weirdly this year, no game on the schedule scares me, zero expectations actually make for a more peaceful season, ****ty, but peaceful, i expect us to lose 14 games
I'm also worried about when the Pats come here. That's the only time we beat them. We have to keep that up.

I'm also worried about when the Pats come here. That's the only time we beat them. We have to keep that up.
No matter how bad we are that game is always a toss up. Brady has his worst games in Miami for some reason.
Buffalo at home is a toss up, Washington is a toss up, and the Bengals is a toss up.

Wow, I'm glad this is a rebuilding year. I look at that schedule and see two games I am not certain we will lose.
It probably won't play out like that, but that looks bleak.

This team is going to be competitive. because of the approach of the game, 4-12, please!!!!

Back
Top Bottom