2019 National Championship LSU vs. Clemson | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 National Championship LSU vs. Clemson

Been a great College Football season, sad to see it end. Please for LSU, they've deserved this. Now Draft season is well and truly open, let the good times roll :)

Been a great College Football season, sad to see it end. Please for LSU, they've deserved this. Now Draft season is well and truly open, let the good times roll :)
Well, we've got almost three weeks until the draft season, but I get your point.

Heisman, perfect season, National Championship, #1 pick in the draft, 1-15 NFL season...

I think they are better than that...

They get the RT (Jonah Williams) to compliment/replace Cordy Glenn (float a 3rd rounder for him?)...a good RB. Minus Dalton, Adkins, and Kirkpatrick...they'll have some dollars to get a few player in there.

I don't see them picking 1st again...hell, this dog and pony show that has been taking place in South Florida, they may be at LEAST as good as us.

You know the Bengals will find a way to f*ck up Burrow's development though LOL.
Since everybody wants to trade up...maybe the Bengals trade with us. :lol:
Or maybe Tua's dad can sweet talk the Bengals because if the possibility would exist that the Dolphins would pick him South Florida might look like Sodom and Ghomorah to a sheltered young man like Tua. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom