2019 National Championship LSU vs. Clemson | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 National Championship LSU vs. Clemson

Always sad to see the college season end, I do prefer t over the NFL. Joe Burrow was a pleasure to watch and I look forward to seeing all those Sophmore WRs continue to excel next season. Stingley is an amazing player and Clemson will be reloaded next year. Maybe they will consider something besides an outside pass.

Watched until midway 3rd... Lawrence was way off
on a number of throws -- high and wild. Knew then
no way Clemson could keep up with the LSU O...

Game was "OK" but not the epic I'd hoped for.
Burrow is surprisingly excellent athlete and no
reason he shouldn't be highly effective in the NFL
with talent around him and good coaching...

Pretty amazing how this kid seemingly came out
of nowhere this season!

Anyone but Bama?....LOL..still living in everyone's mind rent free !!!

My body still hurts from celebrating in the French Quarter Monday. But it’s totally worth it.

What a season.

LSU is being stripped bare...QB, OC, DC, and other starters not to mention other seniors. Back to 9-4/8-5 for you LSU.

Happen to FSU after 2013/2014...everyone ebbs and flows except Bama and now Clemson

Thing is, Clemson hasn't dealt with losing any coordinators or assistants. Assistant OC Jeff Scott taking the USF job is the first one.

Saban has had to deal with coordinators and position coaches leaving by the half dozens on a yearly basis. LSU will learn how difficult it is to sustain success.

LSU is being stripped bare...QB, OC, DC, and other starters not to mention other seniors. Back to 9-4/8-5 for you LSU.

There are about 120 D-1 teams who would kill to have our starting lineup in 2020. And they’ll hire a top notch DC. The offensive system isn’t leaving either.

Sorry brother, we ain’t going anywhere.

There are about 120 D-1 teams who would kill to have our starting lineup in 2020. And they’ll hire a top notch DC. The offensive system isn’t leaving either.

Sorry brother, we ain’t going anywhere.

Like I said, welcome to the big time.

Tough ain’t it.

Back
Top Bottom