2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps . - Week 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps . - Week 4

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, Phin fans! :) Philadelphia Phillies TV Play-By-Play broadcaster Tom McCarthy, and former NFL kicker Jay Feely (506 sports), or Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta (Wikipedia), are announcing the Dolphins home game with the L.A.Chargers this afternoon on The NFL On CBS, and locally on WFOR CBS Channel 4 in Miami, live on HD. :cool:Only six more CBS Affiliates are televising the game from West Palm Beach (WPEC), Fort Myers (WINK) in FloridaLos Angeles, San Diego, Palm Springs, and Yuma/El Centro in California.

WFOR CBS Channel 4 is also televising the Vikings @ Bears, while WSVN FOX Channel 7 is televising the Buccaneers @ L.A. Rams late games in Miami, live on HD. ;)

Dolphins have sunk to a new low. This is the first time in my life CBS won't show the Dolphins game when they are the only Florida team playing in their time slot. Typically Jags get preference here but they play at 4. Instead we get the Pats/Bills game. I know we suck but I never thought I would see the day the Dolphins were cast aside by local tv but here we are.

Some people with U-verse and DirectTV are getting screwed over by the contract negotiations with CBS here in the WPB market. They're blacking out the entire station until an agreement can be reached, starting today.

3243537_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom