*** 2019 Nhl Playoffs: The Cup Changes Everything! *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2019 Nhl Playoffs: The Cup Changes Everything! ***

Before falling to Pittsburgh?

I'll take it. ;)

That'd be an interesting sig bet.
I wouldn't bet a nickle on the Leafs. They've been breaking my heart since the 80's. No one knows the pain of failure quite like a lifelong Leafs fan :shame:

I wouldn't bet a nickle on the Leafs. They've been breaking my heart since the 80's. No one knows the pain of failure quite like a lifelong Leafs fan :shame:
Except Miami fans? :lol: Er, um ...

Are you serious? Gudbranson is an absolute bum.

McCann and Bjugstad are decent players, but Gudbranson? :lol:
As a Canucks fan, we were absolutely ecstatic when we got Pearson for Gudbranson. Because frankly he was just horribad for us, with a albatross contract to boot. But it sounds like somehow this is turning into a win-win (Pearson has looked good so far for us).

I’m sorry man.... but I’m hoping that drought continues indefinitely (The Leafs are a distant third on my hate list behind the Rangers and Flyers, but my hatred for them really ratcheted up with those two playoff series in 2000 and 2001, and it’s never dissipated lol).

I’m sorry man.... but I’m hoping that drought continues indefinitely (The Leafs are a distant third on my hate list behind the Rangers and Flyers, but my hatred for them really ratcheted up with those two playoff series in 2000 and 2001, and it’s never dissipated lol).
Beating us both years wasn't enough to reduce the hate? Lol

Beating us both years wasn't enough to reduce the hate? Lol
Lol even though we won those series, they were very nasty with lots of bad blood. Tie Domi committing assault on Scott Niedermayer assured my Leaf hate for life.

Lol even though we won those series, they were very nasty with lots of bad blood. Tie Domi committing assault on Scott Niedermayer assured my Leaf hate for life.
Payback for us trading you the pick that got you Niedermayer, for Tom ****ing Kurvers! Lol

Hush, peasants ... The Pens are coming on.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

I think y'all gone crazy.

Bjugstad's a decent middle six forward, just overpaid. McCann is likewise a decent middle six center, he just got caught in the numbers game in Florida when they wanted to get Borgstrom slotted in with the big boys.

But Gudbranson, sorry, my mind can't wrap itself around that one.

Well he just scored lol.

Also Tampa what the hell man?

Off to the third...

1-1

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Payback for us trading you the pick that got you Niedermayer, for Tom ****ing Kurvers! Lol
Perhaps the best trade in Devils history! :) (Also, thank God the Sharks were coming into their first draft, with the 2nd overall having been awarded to them, just in time to spare us from picking Pat Falloon, who was pretty much #2 on everyone’s board that year).

Kucherov, what are you doing, baby? He should be suspended for that. Absolutely stunning that Tampa is now in dire straits in this series after being the best team in hockey through the regular season.

I'm happy, though. Bob having playoff success and getting the monkey off his back would be big for him, and from what I've heard the Panthers are already committed to breaking the bank for him.

Back
Top Bottom