*** 2019 Nhl Playoffs: The Cup Changes Everything! *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2019 Nhl Playoffs: The Cup Changes Everything! ***

yup a speedier team that is playing sound defense can out perform a team of superstars...I just hope it doesn't go to their heads, but Trots should keep them focused.

I'm gonna throw this out there, but the Isles being better without Tavares is not surprising to me.

I know someone who knows him IRL. He's a total shithead. Would not be surprised if he was a bad locker room guy.

Also, holy hell, Columbus. They went all in and it looked like it was going to blow up in their faces, but damn. Damn.

I'm gonna throw this out there, but the Isles being better without Tavares is not surprising to me.

I know someone who knows him IRL. He's a total ****head. Would not be surprised if he was a bad locker room guy.

Also, holy hell, Columbus. They went all in and it looked like it was going to blow up in their faces, but damn. Damn.

It took awhile to come together too.

Things were looking real, real bleak for a minute.

CBJ have been in playoff mode for 2 months now. It’s been do or die to get this 8th seed for awhile. Added pressure w/ all the moves.

Tampa didn’t hit playoff mode till game 1 of the series. They weren’t tested and ready

And I’m speaking for majority of us that NOONE wanted to make goalie Bob the leagues highest paid goalie.

But, if he keeps this up, I’ll be 100% sold on it. Playoffs have been his kryptonite, would be incredible to get that monkey off his back

And I’m speaking for majority of us that NOONE wanted to make goalie Bob the leagues highest paid goalie.

But, if he keeps this up, I’ll be 100% sold on it. Playoffs have been his kryptonite, would be incredible to get that monkey off his back

If the Jackets wanted to keep him they shouldn't have told him he needed to see a shrink for his 'playoff choking.'

I don't know where he's going to wind up, but I do think there's a good chance it's Sunrise.

If the Jackets wanted to keep him they shouldn't have told him he needed to see a shrink for his 'playoff choking.'

I don't know where he's going to wind up, but I do think there's a good chance it's Sunrise.

We wanted to keep him, he was pricing himself out.

W/ his playoff performances, he shouldn’t become the leagues highest paid goaltender.

After this series, I’m ready.

It’s also important to note that him and panarin come together.

They either stay together or leave together

I know someone who knows him IRL. He's a total ****head. Would not be surprised if he was a bad locker room guy.

Yeah rumors are that when Tavares was asked to be more of a leader he really struggled and just wanted to score. Of course getting Trots, and fleasing Peter Chiarelli for moves that got you Boychuck, Eberle, Barzal, and Beauvillier doesn't hurt.

As for the Lightening... What the hell guys? Cooper didn't make adjustments, Hedman looked awful, and Vasi is now considered the biggest choker in the playoffs. They'll make some big changes this offseason I think.

It’s also important to note that him and panarin come together.

They either stay together or leave together

It's a weird situation where I think Bob is likely to come to South Florida just because Florida's need and cap space for a goaltender line up the best with his contract demands. With Panarin I think it's an easy sell as long as the Panthers are anywhere close to the amount of money. Big Russian community here, he owns (expensive) property here, his best friend plays for the Panthers, and he has a great relationship with Coach Q. If the Panthers want him and are willing to pay, I think it's a done deal.

While I'd love for the Panthers to sign both of those players, I'll still be disappointed to lose Hoffman, which is inevitable if we sign Panarin. Hoffman is pretty much the reason why Florida had the #2 power play in the League this season. His shot from the dot is as dangerous as anyone, and I mean that.

It's a weird situation where I think Bob is likely to come to South Florida just because Florida's need and cap space for a goaltender line up the best with his contract demands. With Panarin I think it's an easy sell as long as the Panthers are anywhere close to the amount of money. Big Russian community here, he owns (expensive) property here, his best friend plays for the Panthers, and he has a great relationship with Coach Q. If the Panthers want him and are willing to pay, I think it's a done deal.

While I'd love for the Panthers to sign both of those players, I'll still be disappointed to lose Hoffman, which is inevitable if we sign Panarin. Hoffman is pretty much the reason why Florida had the #2 power play in the League this season. His shot from the dot is as dangerous as anyone, and I mean that.

I certainly wouldn’t be surprised to see them land in the same spot. My point was more of that not only one of them is going to stay, they either both stay or they’re both gone.

Not sure how closely you follow, but they switched to the same agent two months ago.

I find it hard to believe that any player would hamstring himself in free agency by saying that he wants to go to the same spot as another guy, when both will command large salaries and would probably have to take less money to get that.

Congrats man. Hell of a way to get that first playoff series win.

We’ve got a good amount of core guys in the final year of their contracts and there’s a vibe all of them are likely gone. Riding this high as long as we can bc we are likely losing our too talents this off season

Back
Top Bottom