*** 2019 Nhl Playoffs: The Cup Changes Everything! *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2019 Nhl Playoffs: The Cup Changes Everything! ***

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's Time AGAIN ...

glIaDOw.gif

WHO WANTS IT MOST?!?

2019-nhl-bracket.png

EASTERN CONFERENCE
Round 1:
Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Columbus Blue Jackets

(Blue Jackets lead 3-0) ... WTF?!?

Boston Bruins vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
(Series tied 1-1)

Washington Capitals vs. Carolina Hurricanes
(Capitals lead 2-0)

New York Islanders vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
(Islanders lead 3-0) ... WTF?!?

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Round 1:
Calgary Flames vs. Colorado Avalanche
(Series tied 1-1)

San Jose Sharks vs. Vegas Golden Knights
(Golden Knights lead 2-1)

Nashville Predators vs. Dallas Stars
(Series tied 1-1)

Winnipeg Jets vs. St. Louis Blues
(Blues lead 2-1)

... A bunch of stuff happened ...

Eastern Conference Finals
Boston Bruins vs. Carolina Hurricanes

Western Conference Finals
St. Louis Blues vs Avalanche/Sharks

Yawn.

Last edited:
Time for this man to claim his 4th, and the franchise's 6th ...

cd020c4bb2.jpeg

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

I will say this Rutherford did a masterful job in season of rebuilding the roster. Peterson, Bjukstad, McCann, and surprisingly Gulbrandson have all been great pick ups that took the team from a playoff team but a non contender to a contender again... now hopefully letang is healthy.

Honestly this year looks like Tampa and everybody else

If Tampa doesn’t win the Cup this year, they may never win it.

I will say this Rutherford did a masterful job in season of rebuilding the roster. Peterson, Bjukstad, McCann, and surprisingly Gulbrandson have all been great pick ups that took the team from a playoff team but a non contender to a contender again... now hopefully letang is healthy.

Honestly this year looks like Tampa and everybody else

Are you serious? Gudbranson is an absolute bum.

McCann and Bjugstad are decent players, but Gudbranson? :lol:

I think y'all gone crazy.

Bjugstad's a decent middle six forward, just overpaid. McCann is likewise a decent middle six center, he just got caught in the numbers game in Florida when they wanted to get Borgstrom slotted in with the big boys.

But Gudbranson, sorry, my mind can't wrap itself around that one.

I think y'all gone crazy.

Bjugstad's a decent middle six forward, just overpaid. McCann is likewise a decent middle six center, he just got caught in the numbers game in Florida when they wanted to get Borgstrom slotted in with the big boys.

But Gudbranson, sorry, my mind can't wrap itself around that one.

Nobody was happy to see him come here, but he hasn't been bad

I'm rooting for Columbus because they have two future Panthers on the squad, but even after winning tonight I don't think they're going to beat the Lightning in a 7 game series.

I like Columbus with the upset. And with mighty Mitch Marner dancing around molasses Chara all series, I could see my Leafs getting into the Conference finals this year. That would be 2 series victories and one of the favorites next year.

Love the format of the Stanley Cup. Top half of league gets a spot and every team has to win the same amount of games to be champ unlike the rigged NFL.

I like Columbus with the upset. And with mighty Mitch Marner dancing around molasses Chara all series, I could see my Leafs getting into the Conference finals this year. That would be 2 series victories and one of the favorites next year.
Before falling to Pittsburgh?

I'll take it. ;)

That'd be an interesting sig bet.

Back
Top Bottom