*** 2019 Nhl Playoffs: The Cup Changes Everything! *** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2019 Nhl Playoffs: The Cup Changes Everything! ***

Honestly I think all the underdogs minus maybe the Bruins won.

Playoff hockey is different man. More than any sport its win and get in. You have to be willing to get gritty. Honestly the reason the Caps were able to get over the humor last year was Barry Trotz. Him being gone IMO cost them a chance to repeat. He preaches defense and giving it all.

sounds like Islanders hockey. wait.....

Unbelievable. The four top seeds (division winners) lose to the four wildcard teams. I don't know if we'll ever see that again. :jawdrop

The NFL needs to change their playoff format and make it similar to NHL. Make the best teams earn the championship by winning as many games as anyone else. This easy ride to Super Bowl for top teams isn’t good for sport. Love the upsets in NHL

I would love nothing more than to see Columbus knock out Boston. Also maybe knock out a few of Marchand's teeth. Maybe we'll get lucky.

That duchene acquisition.. looking pretty.... pretty good

Sharks-Avs should be good tonight. I hope the Sharks win.
I actually hope the Avs win, maybe because I really don't like the Flames, and the Avs pretty much had their way with them. Having said that, Sharks probably have the edge in overall talent. These two West semis have been entertaining - the intensity, the physicality has just been at another level. Flames have a lot of work to do if they want to match that.

I actually hope the Avs win, maybe because I really don't like the Flames, and the Avs pretty much had their way with them. Having said that, Sharks probably have the edge in overall talent. These two West semis have been entertaining - the intensity, the physicality has just been at another level. Flames have a lot of work to do if they want to match that.

Sharks have the better team but McKinnon is the best player on the ice and Grubauer is a better goalie than Jones

Back
Top Bottom