*** 2019 Nhl Playoffs: The Cup Changes Everything! *** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2019 Nhl Playoffs: The Cup Changes Everything! ***

Sharks have the better team but McKinnon is the best player on the ice and Grubauer is a better goalie than Jones
McKinnon for sure, but up til last game Jones has been pretty much everything he wasn't in the regular season - i.e. a clutch, positionally solid goalie. Will be interesting to see how he does tonight.

I actually hope the Avs win, maybe because I really don't like the Flames, and the Avs pretty much had their way with them. Having said that, Sharks probably have the edge in overall talent. These two West semis have been entertaining - the intensity, the physicality has just been at another level. Flames have a lot of work to do if they want to match that.

I thought the Sharks were going to pull their typical choke job...the West has been entertaining this year.

Surprised none of you Panthers fans mentioned Luongo announcing his retirement. Hell of a career, and a no doubt first ballot HOF’er. I’d imagine he becomes the first Panther to have his number retired.

Pens fans a bitter sweet moment ad Phil Kessel was traded to Arizona for Alex Galchenyuk and Pierre-Olivier Joseph. Pens had to rebuild the roster and Kessel was loved but they got a good trade. Honestly surprised they were able to get solid returns for both he and Ollie.

Pens fans a bitter sweet moment ad Phil Kessel was traded to Arizona for Alex Galchenyuk and Pierre-Olivier Joseph. Pens had to rebuild the roster and Kessel was loved but they got a good trade. Honestly surprised they were able to get solid returns for both he and Ollie.
Not a terrible return, but I think they could’ve gotten more. Galchenyuk is an underachiever whose been traded twice now at age 24. The word is Arizona is the only place Kessel would accept a trade to, so it limited Pittsburgh’s leverage.

Not a terrible return, but I think they could’ve gotten more. Galchenyuk is an underachiever whose been traded twice now at age 24. The word is Arizona is the only place Kessel would accept a trade to, so it limited Pittsburgh’s leverage.

Yeah the Yotes coach is a former assistant with the Pens.

The trade though was better than the reported trade with the Wild

Yeah the Yotes coach is a former assistant with the Pens.

The trade though was better than the reported trade with the Wild
I think Zucker would have been going the other way in the Minnesota deal, which would have been a decent get. But Galchenyuk is younger.

Wanny should be shaky the Panthers got Bob. Also got Connolly and Straman.

Stars get 2 big names in Pavelski and Perry. Pavelski should help Dallas. Perry likely nothing more than a 3rd line guy anymore.

Panarin to Rangers. Personally think hea a tad overrated but still a good player. Rangers did well this offseason so far

Wanny should be shaky the Panthers got Bob. Also got Connolly and Straman.

Stars get 2 big names in Pavelski and Perry. Pavelski should help Dallas. Perry likely nothing more than a 3rd line guy anymore.

Panarin to Rangers. Personally think hea a tad overrated but still a good player. Rangers did well this offseason so far
Panthers overpaid for Bob, but such is life in free agency.... He won’t play out the full seven years, but he’ll be a good bridge to Spencer Knight for Florida. Panthers should be improved. The Rangers can choke on a schlong.

Panthers overpaid for Bob, but such is life in free agency.... He won’t play out the full seven years, but he’ll be a good bridge to Spencer Knight for Florida. Panthers should be improved. The Rangers can choke on a schlong.

As my boy Urinatingtree said on his stream some of the contracts are leading us to another lock out.

Back
Top Bottom