2019 Schedule To Be Released Wednesday Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Schedule To Be Released Wednesday Night

Can we make this a spoiler schedule leaks thread? I'm not waiting till 8 when its announced and I'm trying to get my 2.5 year old to bed.

Cowboys Thanksgiving game is one of most viewed NFL regular season games. Looking at their 2019 home opponents, we are at the bottom of the most intriguing games on their schedule.

We are probably at the bottom of the most intriguing games on every teams schedule......:(

Can we make this a spoiler schedule leaks thread? I'm not waiting till 8 when its announced and I'm trying to get my 2.5 year old to bed.
I would hope so, I couldn't imagine anybody getting spoiled/upset over dates on a calendar :lol:

Locked on Dolphins reporting closing out the season week 17 @ Patriots.

Man we haven’t been up there late in a while . . . .get it out of the way this year.

Joe Schad reporting we open at home vs Balitmore.

I am guessing we open vs one of the AFC North teams. Home opener for the second season in a row, that leaves two teams, Bengals and Ravens. I'll go Bengals because Ravens will probably get a formidable opponent in week 1.

So looks like an 0-2 start. It sucks this is the year we get 2 home games to start the season. Probably won't happen again for another decade.

I’ve heard we end the season at New England. They’ll have home field locked up and rest their starters and lose on purpose so we end up with the 2nd pick in the draft.

NE's full schedule leaked and no way they dont go at least 6-1 in the first 7.

Back
Top Bottom