2019 Schedule To Be Released Wednesday Night | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Schedule To Be Released Wednesday Night

Here's the funny bit. This is Miami we are talking about. They always seem to do the exact opposite of what the fan base wants. So you know what that means right? Yep, they will make the playoffs and dash any of the big draft hopes most have for next year.

Here's the funny bit. This is Miami we are talking about. They always seem to do the exact opposite of what the fan base wants. So you know what that means right? Yep, they will make the playoffs and dash any of the big draft hopes most have for next year.
I’d love that because it would mean we hired the right coaches. And that’s all I care about.

I’d love that because it would mean we hired the right coaches. And that’s all I care about.
I'd love it just because it's fun to watch a train wreck. You KNOW people would be pissed because it would prevent Miami from drafting whomever the keyboard GMs want them to draft.

tenor (1).gif

I don’t like those last three games. If the Pats have home field locked up they are all winnable games. I also don’t think the Ravens are unbeatable this year, especially at our place. 4 wins is three to many.

Again, if this team makes the playoffs with this roster then Flores is the greatest HC ever. It's nice to play 3 of the first 4 games at home but those are 4 good teams and then we end with 3 games up north in December. Both our lines are a mess and we only have 7 picks. If we have a very good draft it'd probably mean we got two O-line guys to start and maybe one Edge player. That's not enough to make this a playoff team. We're not even sure if our best WR(Wilson) will be ready nor Grant. Questions at RB and of course who start at corner opposite of Howard. Even if we get an edge guy in this draft to start, who starts on the other side, Harris?

And do we even need to talk about the QB position?

playoffs? playoffs?

This sucks. I was looking forward to going to see the Dolphins in Buffalo again this year, but it is the week I am in Myrtle beach.

Figures. Miami FINALLY comes to Dallas so I can see my FIRST live Phins game, and it's on a tanking year. Smh

I don't see more than 2-3 wins. Although the New York Giants are arguably worse than Miami, the Dolphins have struggled against them, when they've played, one another. That 2 game stretch, late in the season, against both New York teams will make or break Miami's draft Hope's for 2020.

Back
Top Bottom