2019 Season Is Here And I Expect 4 Rookie Starters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Season Is Here And I Expect 4 Rookie Starters

Worried that Bobby McCain is being put in a position to fail 5-10 going against 6'6" Gelsicki at the goal line - Bobby McCain at FS gives up to height it's not going to work

Gase can design plays with the best of them, but he doesn't pay attention to the fundamentals. While some of our issues under him were talent related, there were a lot that were coaching related.

The Jets will be interesting, Would not be surprised to see them have a good season this year but also quickly implode. A lot of drama coming from their camp
While I will give Gase some credit as a decent play designer, tjat aspect of the game is not successfully done in a vacuum.

You have to take into account, and advantage of the individual player's skill sets.

As athletic, and gifted as todays players are, they are still not necessarily "plug and play".

Gase's ego didn't make allowances for that aspect, if he even recognized that fact.

Prince is garbage. About as big of a project as you can find. I wish we had drafted the online man from Wisconsin instead that went undrafted.

Prince's good plays look really good, but on the other side, his bad plays are REALLY bad.

Worried that Bobby McCain is being put in a position to fail 5-10 going against 6'6" Gelsicki at the goal line - Bobby McCain at FS gives up to height it's not going to work

If Miami is going against a star tight end, I could see them putting X on them. I think New England has done that before.

I don't know what it means if anything at this point Ballage over Drake - I've heard they really like Ballage from somewhere
They also had McMillan and M Fitzpatrick with the 2nd team more than the 1st so????

I don't know what it means if anything at this point Ballage over Drake - I've heard they really like Ballage from somewhere
They also had McMillan and M Fitzpatrick with the 2nd team more than the 1st so????
I think putting stock into day 1 pecking order is kind of pointless. Had this been a team that's been together for a few years it might mean something. With a roster with 22 new players, there's going to be lot of shuffling going on from today til week 1.

I could see Ballage taking the top spot, but I think the situation with Minkah is more about getting him work in multiple positions and situations. He is one of our best defensive players, and Flores knows this.

He won't be coming off the bench in the regular season.

Bout the only guy he won’t lose physically to

Anyone think minkah wouldn’t be playing every snap in New England?

Didn’t think so. Miami needs more high football iq and awareness guys like that on the field every snap.

I think putting stock into day 1 pecking order is kind of pointless. Had this been a team that's been together for a few years it might mean something. With a roster with 22 new players, there's going to be lot of shuffling going on from today til week 1.

Not to mention a new coaching staff.

Back
Top Bottom