2019 Senior Bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Senior Bowl

Watched the O-line/D-line practices, North in particular, and 3 day dominators were Omenihu, Lindstrom.

If we traded back in the 1st and grabbed one of these two at a 20-25 range, I'd be happy.

Hell, if we took one of these guys at 13, I'd hold my nose, but secretly be just at happy.
Omenihu was one of the names I wrote down as flashing in the game itself. Like the look of this guy, is he going to be a fit for Flores's defense ? If we even know what we'll be 3-4 4-3 or whatever. That's the difficulty with pretty much everyone, we have no idea at this point what kind of team we will be, so how do we know if any of these kids will be good fits.

Omenihu was one of the names I wrote down as flashing in the game itself. Like the look of this guy, is he going to be a fit for Flores's defense ? If we even know what we'll be 3-4 4-3 or whatever. That's the difficulty with pretty much everyone, we have no idea at this point what kind of team we will be, so how do we know if any of these kids will be good fits.
He's a 4-3 DE size now (6' 6 - 274 lbs) with some of the longest arms of all participants. He can play 2-5 tech like he did at Texas.

He's a Swiss Army knife...

Back
Top Bottom