2020 AP First Team All Pro Announced | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 AP First Team All Pro Announced

Brian Dawkins was a 1st team All Pro in 2001 with 2 picks and 70 tackles. Maybe there's a reason it's called the All Pro team and not All Stats team and why it's called Hall of Fame and not Hall of Stats. Maybe the impact a player has sometimes cannot be measured through stats alone.

I do know one thing though a lot of you have certainly spent countless of nights cursing your ex girlfriends name. She'll NEVER find anyONE better than ME!

Shouldn’t be long now before we have the COY as well.

edit: Went to McDermott
Who says McDermott won coach of the year? He won fox sports voting for coach of the year. That's not the real award is it?

The Minkah obsession is real... Half the posts in this thread arent even about a Dolphins player... :lol:
who here watched the all 22 on minkah this year? i didn't, and i'd guess none of you did, either. hell, maybe the people who voted for him didn't. but, at the end of the day, they got minkah and we got a tackle who we "hope" gets better.

Sanders kicked ass to make it!

X deleted X and Z receivers and sometimes Y!

Sorry...

:rolleyes:

Both well deserved. X so without question. Younghoe Koo was in competition with Sanders, but missed a game tying fg late in the season.

Wonder whether his parents knew what they were naming Younghoe.

His last name is coo', though, I'll give them that.

Jakeem Grant all pro 2nd team punt returner.
The Ant's WR play and the fact he had more muffs than Woodstock should've negated any recognition he got. Good to see another Fin on the list tho...I guesssss.

The Ant's WR play and the fact he had more muffs than Woodstock should've negated any recognition he got. Good to see another Fin on the list tho...I guesssss.
When I saw it in the facebook I thought he got in as a wide receiver for a split sec lol.

Wonder whether his parents knew what they were naming Younghoe.

His last name is coo', though, I'll give them that.
Heh. No they didn't; there are lots of "Ho's" and "Hoe's" around here in LA. Pronounced "Ho". Announcers are pronouncing it "way" to avoid offense I guess.

Back
Top Bottom