2020 AP First Team All Pro Announced | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 AP First Team All Pro Announced

Yep Jake Long last All Pro for Phins in 2010. Before that Zach and Jason teamed for several.

Brian Dawkins was a 1st team All Pro in 2001 with 2 picks and 70 tackles. Maybe there's a reason it's called the All Pro team and not All Stats team and why it's called Hall of Fame and not Hall of Stats. Maybe the impact a player has sometimes cannot be measured through stats alone.

I do know one thing though a lot of you have certainly spent countless of nights cursing your ex girlfriends name. She'll NEVER find anyONE better than ME!

If I had a girl friend, I'd want her to stay the hell away from you. - LOL

who here watched the all 22 on minkah this year? i didn't, and i'd guess none of you did, either. hell, maybe the people who voted for him didn't. but, at the end of the day, they got minkah and we got a tackle who we "hope" gets better.

The Phins also turned a player that didn't want to play for the team (and it showed) into a mid-first-round draft pick.

But I guess its easier to see dem stats, tho!

What rep though? He’s getting recognized for playing at Alabama and now playing on the Steelers. Guarantee you if he had these same stats as a Dolphins player he wouldn’t have been 1st team.
Every time I see Minkah play he's getting ran over or missing his assignments or getting a interception on a bad pass. I'm sorry, not a pro bowl player.

Back
Top Bottom