2020 Dolphins Expect To Have $120 Mil In Cap Space And At Least 10 Picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Dolphins Expect To Have $120 Mil In Cap Space And At Least 10 Picks

No reason to go after tunsil. We control him 2 more years not to mention we might have a left handed qb by then (although that’s a minor thing)

X get.er.done.

Agreed. I would heavily support a trade out of the 1st round this year.
I could see us picking at 13, often there is a flexion point where the top echelon of quality stops around 13'ish, so if one of those top guys is available and no good trade options, we could use the pick. but if a nice offer comes to either trade back and collect picks or to trade out and get picks next year, I definitely think we'll listen to it. We're probably one of the more likely to trade our top picks this year for more/future picks.

Most the teams that would want to come up will be contenders so yeah you will be collecting assets but you will be collecting less valuable ones in terms of trade up chips.

Teams that are likely to pick 20 plus to 32 in 2020

Gotta start somewhere. They are cleaning slate and acquiring capital both financially and draft picks

If Arizona is open for business you have to make the move up if the price is 1,1,2,2. There is no assurance Tua declares next year or that a franchise passer is there in 2020. I say move up if possible and spend that salary cap money on building a contender.

The sell for ARZ is that we could be so bad that our 2020 1st is a top 3 pick, but I have no issues with paying the price for a franchise QB. It worked out for the Rams and Eagles.

Need to use some of that money to sign X this season.

Confucius say "the longest journey begins with the first step".

Stephen Tyler say " life's a journey, not a destination ".

Seems relevant.
Neil Armstrong did that 'One small step for Miami' one as well

I’d say draft libe
If Arizona is open for business you have to make the move up if the price is 1,1,2,2. There is no assurance Tua declares next year or that a franchise passer is there in 2020. I say move up if possible and spend that salary cap money on building a contender.

The sell for ARZ is that we could be so bad that our 2020 1st is a top 3 pick, but I have no issues with paying the price for a franchise QB. It worked out for the Rams and Eagles.

That would be one of the most assinine things you could ever do.

Confucius say "the longest journey begins with the first step".

Stephen Tyler say " life's a journey, not a destination ".

Seems relevant.
Mach, your words of inspiration have inspired me. I too was taught in the ways of Confucius. One of his more obscure gestures of wisdom comes to mind.

Confucius say: Man who farts in church sits in own pew.

What the correlation is here beyond Confucius I cannot say. After all, that's for somebody else to figure out.

I’d say draft libe

That would be one of the most assinine things you could ever do.

Sure, or you could sit here with the current selection of first and second round picks on our roster which is trash. We ignored the QB position while HOU, KC, and others aggressively moved up for theirs. Bottom line is we are drafting a QB in the first round whether its this year or next.

If its a franchise QB then it doesn't matter if you give up a few picks for 10-15 years from the most important position in pro sports. Sure, you could hold out for 2020 and pray we get the #1 pick and take Tua, but what if he doesn't declare or gets hurt? Or what is the Giants land #1 and eye him up?

The safest thing to do is take the guy who looks like a franchise QB now, and that's Kyler Murray.

Back
Top Bottom