2020 Dolphins Expect To Have $120 Mil In Cap Space And At Least 10 Picks | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Dolphins Expect To Have $120 Mil In Cap Space And At Least 10 Picks

Not all businesses are the same but there should be the same philosophy in any successful business. Ross never assumed a position that he thought would be the same as his real estate business. He bought the team and took the role because he wants it better , and in my opinion , he will make it better.

"Philosophy" is great and all, but it has nothing to do with actually running a business. It's just a buzzword used to get high school business class students hyped up about going into business. And sure, maybe he'll make it better, but it's been 10 years and all we got is absolute ****.

Really hoping Herbert matures and improves enough to be the pick. Elite size, arm talent and athleticism.

Really hoping Herbert matures and improves enough to be the pick. Elite size, arm talent and athleticism.
I hope so, because there are questions about his maturity. He needs to get mentally prepared for adulthood and the NFL, if he's going to succeed at the next level. But I agree; he's got elite skills for a QB.

You can add a 3rd round comp pick for losing James and also another 5th round comp pick for losing Wake.

I have a better url book marked on 2020.

Two of my saved sites have't updated the Wake / James yet.

Thanks.

You can add a 3rd round comp pick for losing James and also another 5th round comp pick for losing Wake.

That means we'll have one #1, one #2, two #3, two #4,, two #5, two #6 and two #7 and a bag full of money.

I'd love to trade down in the first in 2019 and add a 2nd #2.

That means we'll have one #1, one #2, two #3, two #4,, two #5, two #6 and two #7 and a bag full of money.

I'd love to trade down in the first in 2019 and add a 2nd #2.
Yup!!! And like the McDonald's slogan says, "I'm Loving It"!!!

Back
Top Bottom