2020 Dolphins Schedule Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Dolphins Schedule Thread

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
Right now the leaks are suggesting that Miami will open up at SF for the late MNF game in 2020.

Expected format for 2020 schedule:

Week 1-4: Out-of-Conference games
@SF, Rams, Seattle, @Arizona

Week 5-6: Equal-place Conference games
@Jags, Bengals

Week 7-10: Divisional games/Bye weeks
NE, Jets, Bills, Bye

Week 11-14: Inter-conference games
@Denver, @Raiders, Chargers, Chiefs

Week 15-17: Divisional games
NE, Jets, Bills

Of course these are all leaks. The official schedule will be released at 8pm Thursday night on NFL Network. Until then we are just speculating, but that is fun as well.

Last edited:
Right now the leaks are suggesting that Miami will open up at SF for the late MNF game in 2020.

@SF, @Rams, Seattle, Arizona

@Jags, Bengals

NE, Jets, Bills, Bye

NE, Jets, Bills

Official schedule will be released at 8pm Thursday night on NFL Network.
Were at Arizona we get the Rams at hm

Last edited:
You're expecting us to not play an AFC team until week 5? Curious as to why you feel that. MNF is cool (lesser in the Booger McFarland paired with an Uber driver era commentating wise) but a 10pm game for an east coast team is rough. They usually do those between two west coast teams I thought.

I think we split the NFC West, the AFC West and our division games. We beat both the Jags and Bengals. 9-7

You're expecting us to not play an AFC team until week 5? Curious as to why you feel that. MNF is cool (lesser in the Booger McFarland paired with an Uber driver era commentating wise) but a 10pm game for an east coast team is rough. They usually do those between two west coast teams I thought.
There's a twitter account that suggested (leaked) this. OP is just forwarding the message.

I agree, I don't see us opening against SF on Monday night especially when everyone knows Tua won't be starting.
Man MNF is hard to watch with their broadcast crew. They really killed the desirability of it as a program. I was hoping they would land Peyton but that won't happen until it switches back to ABC in '22 if he isn't a team exec by then. If I were Bob Iger, I would double Romo's numbers to get him on there. Who wouldn't tune in to just see Peyton talk ball for three hour and if a good game breaks out that's gravy?

Man MNF is hard to watch with their broadcast crew. They really killed the desirability of it as a program. I was hoping they would land Peyton but that won't happen until it switches back to ABC in '22 if he isn't a team exec by then. If I were Bob Iger, I would double Romo's numbers to get him on there. Who wouldn't tune in to just see Peyton talk ball for three hour and if a good game breaks out that's gravy?
I definitely agree. I can't imagine it's THAT difficult to get competent commentators yet ESPN still has Booger Mcfarland.

It would be strange for sure. Furthest east team to play that late MNF game was Houston in 2013. But given the rumored NFL scheduling map, as posted in the original post, it would make sense. Not only that, but it would give Miami a short week unless the plan is to keep them out west the first 2 week and have them play at SF on Monday night and then at the Arizona or at the Raiders in week 2. Then that would put weeks 3 and 4 at home vs the Rams and Seahawks before going to Jax and then back home vs Cincy. That is the only way that late MNF west coast game makes sense. I would imagine that would be our schedule to start the season.

@SF, Rams, Seattle, @Arizona

@Jags, Bengals

NE, Jets, Bills, Bye

NE, Jets, Bills

Official schedule will be released at 8pm Thursday night on NFL Network.

Leaks for Week 1 and 2 suggest that this is happening.

Week1:
8:20 TNF - Carolina Panthers @ Kansas City Chiefs (NBC)
1:00 - Cleveland Browns @ Dallas Cowboys (CBS)
4:25 - Seattle Seahawks @ Buffalo Bills (FOX)
8:20 SNF - Philadelphia Eagles @ Pittsburgh Steelers (NBC)
7:15 MNF - Green Bay Packers @ Indianapolis Colts (ESPN)
10:15 MNF - Miami Dolphins @ San Francisco 49ers (ESPN)

Week 2:
8:25 TNF - New Orleans Saints @ Las Vegas Raiders (NFLN)
4:25 - San Francisco 49ers @ New England Patriots (FOX)
8:20 SNF - Dallas Cowboys @ Baltimore Ravens (NBC)
8:15 MNF - Kansas City Chiefs @ Tampa Bay Bucs (ESPN)

Week 3
8:25 TNF - Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans (NFLN)
1:00 - Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles (FOX)
4:25 - Pittsburgh Steelers @ Dallas Cowboys (CBS)
8:20 SNF - Buffalo Bills @ San Francisco 49ers (NBC)

Week 4
4:25 - Kansas City Chiefs @ New Orleans Saints (FOX)
8:15 MNF - Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears (ESPN)

Week 5
8:15 MNF - Tennessee Titans @ Denver Broncos (ESPN)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom