2020 Dolphins Schedule Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Dolphins Schedule Thread

I’m just taking into account that Flores absolutely loves Fitz for some reason and there’s no reason to rush Tua this year while the projects we drafted at oline progress and gel as a unit. Would I like to see Tua this year?? If he’s healthy hell ya I would! I just don’t think it happens.

the oline gel thing makes more sense to me than anything else. But i have a feeling in camp if they feel like Jackson for example isn’t ready a vet add will be made and they know davis is a serviceable right tackle option.

I tbink Flores loves whoever gives him tbe best chance to win more than anything. And I think he’s gonna learn quickly that guy barring medical pause is tua. Hands down

I'll take a rougher schedule now and hope we get a little lucky in a couple years when we'll hopefully be ready to compete.

For a 5 win team thats a champion caliber schedule. Who is in charge of this bologna

Buffalo is going to be tough. NE and Jacksonville are winnable for sure.
It’s been FAAAAR too long since we could say the game in NE looks winnable for sure. Hell, we’ve got posters here who aren’t old enough to know that feeling.

Ahhh ... Feels good. Like all is right with the world again. :lol:

I loved Al Michaels on Monday night football

It’s been FAAAAR too long since we could say the game in NE looks winnable for sure. Hell, we’ve got posters here who aren’t old enough to know that feeling.

Ahhh ... Feels good. Like all is right with the world again. :lol:

It feels like the 90s again, Buffalo is tough and NE sucks! It feels good to watch the Dolphins ascend out of the dumpster.

I’m calling week 1....... 2021
I think the same guys that were kneeling for Tua a year ago and calling for Rosen to start right away are praying for Tua to sit the whole year and calling out anyone that wants to see him sooner. Deflecting SOBs, like that dude with the Jack Black avatar

Raiders got 4 home primetime games. They really wanna show off that stadium.

Who tbe f cares if we play the jets back to back.

buffalos the one to watch out for and that’s all riding on josh allens development
The bills won't be able to ride a soft schedule and their defense like last year after seeing their schedule. Allen needs to take the next step in year three or the bills will be back to finding a new quarterback.

For a 5 win team thats a champion caliber schedule. Who is in charge of this bologna
What is everyone whining about? 14 games are what they are, because of rotation. Our "optional" games are teams that are wholly beatable.

Back
Top Bottom