2020 draft hats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 draft hats

Best draft hat in years. Not a fan of the Go Fins but the our colors look amazing in neon on the black background. Ordered the SnapBack a few days ago.

Then you probably don't buy a lot of NFL gear. NFL gear has gotten more and more expensive over the years. More so than normal inflation just due to the popularity of the sport and the fact that plenty of people are willing to buy the gear.

I remember being able to buy a jersey for well under a $100 and it would be good quality. Now though? You a jersey with silk screened letters and numbers is $150.

Personally I don't buy hats nearly as often as I use to. So I don't mind buying a $40 hat that I know I will wear for a good long while before I get another one.

No I buy some gear but I can always get good hats in the 20-25 dollar range. I have slowed on jerseys as we haven’t had any playmakers so to speak. Glad I didn’t push for that Fitzpatrick jersey, lol.
I see myself dipping back into the pool for a QB jersey though.
I get your point on the hat but I have a baseball cap collection and $40? Probably not as I can get a t-shirt and another cap for that but I get your reasoning. That is the best draft cap I have seen in a long time, pretty sweet.

I didn't buy the hat so i could wear it on the anticipated draft weekend, (but would have liked to if i want to).
Odd they are forecasting the item to ship after the draft. though

View attachment 43114

For some reason whenever I buy from NFL shop or Fanatics it’s a given it won’t arrive until the moment I completely forgot I ordered it.

Licensed NFL product prices are getting rape-y. I have so many hats and I wear 4 of them. Have 4 jerseys and only wear one for the most part. After we change logo, I'll get some more stuff but not much.

For some reason whenever I buy from NFL shop or Fanatics it’s a given it won’t arrive until the moment I completely forgot I ordered it.
I honestly think NFL shop and Fanatics art the same thing now. It used to be that Fanatics was cheaper than NFL shop but now they are the same prices and offer the same discounts.

I honestly think NFL shop and Fanatics art the same thing now. It used to be that Fanatics was cheaper than NFL shop but now they are the same prices and offer the same discounts.
And both do that “get a big deal if you order in the next 24 hours!!!!!!! (Until our deal tomorrow and every day after that) BS haha.

I couldnt agree more..... Fanatics is one of the worst by far...i dont think i have ever been able to use one of those never seen 65% off, this day only, best deal of your life, until tomorrow click bait

For those that are veterans, once you sign up for the military discount program, you get 15% off. Even this hat qualifies for the discount. Just FYI.

I might actually buy this one. And yes, the flat billed hats are available.

View attachment 42937

I wish we had an alternate uniform in that same color scheme, black, aqua and orange..think it would be pretty damn cool

when I ordered the hat I ordered a Canes t-shirt same time. The shirt shipped within a day or two. The hat is projecting the end of April. I took that to mean the hats weren't in stock yet.

40$, i'd pay that. But cant get in Canada so have to purchase from the US and the customs and shipping are more than the hat. So no go, cant handle that.

Got my draft hat in the mail today. It’s pretty cool in person, though I wish the logo was embroidered rather than a rubber patch.

Now I have something to wear for the most important draft in team history. Hopefully it stays on my head and isn’t used as a projectile...

Got my draft hat in the mail today. It’s pretty cool in person, though I wish the logo was embroidered rather than a rubber patch.

Now I have something to wear for the most important draft in team history. Hopefully it stays on my head and isn’t used as a projectile...
Its not embroidered? That is really lame. Would you be willing to post some pictures?

Its not embroidered? That is really lame. Would you be willing to post some pictures?

Sure no prob.

It’s still a really nice looking hat. I usually hate the non embroidered stuff but this one works. Maybe because the rubber bits look almost like neon lights...as if this was a Dolphins neon light hanging up in a bar somewhere.

A30E24A1-53B2-4A03-9347-EE169326370C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom