2020 DRAFT LAS VEGAS | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 DRAFT LAS VEGAS

What’s your problem dude? I was trying to help people understand the proper way to handle this situation without looking like a blatant jackass who could potentially get a front desk clerk in trouble for accepting a bribe in exchange for an upgrade. Get your panties up out of your ***.
No problem. I said thank you. Didn't I?

im just going to fly down to miami for the weekend and go the draft party.

What’s your problem dude? I was trying to help people understand the proper way to handle this situation without looking like a blatant jackass who could potentially get a front desk clerk in trouble for accepting a bribe in exchange for an upgrade. Get your panties up out of your ***.
easy there, Tiger

As a second generation luxury hotel GM, I'm an apex hotel snob. But, I have the connections to be after doing it for so long and knowing th right people.

You might as well come out to Vegas! I'll crash with you in the Penthouse of thee finest hotel and throw you some cash for the room and gambling. Haha

I’ve been thinking about going. For any of you on the edge like me, here’s my pitch:

If theres ever a draft to attend it’s got to be this one, right? Have we ever been the talk of the draft? Yeah we’ve had the 1st overall pick ages ago, but with 3 first round picks and all the rumors of trades it doesn’t get any better.

We might end up taking a QB who could one day win us a Super Bowl. Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to say you were there to witness his dream become a reality if he ends up going down in Dolphins history?

And this goes without saying but, Vegas!? Hell, even if it all goes terribly wrong - and let’s be honest, this team has done it to us more than once - atleast we can have some fun in America’s playground to offset it all.

Alright so that’s why I think any Dolphin fan should be trying to go. But despite all those reasons, I don’t know how thrilled I’d be about going solo.

It would be nice to have something lined up. Is anyone organizing something? I’m new here so I don’t know anybody. Does the forum ever have events? It seems like there are a couple people already set on going and doing their own thing, but I am proposing we try to organize something as a forum if it hasn’t already been done. We should be trying to take over this draft!!! And have a hell of a time while we’re at it.

It’s going to be insane with the massive surge of people during these couple days. So if nothing else...maybe we could at least get a google drive document going or something where we can all put our contact info, maybe hotels, plans, etc? Otherwise it’s probably gonna be chaotic when we get there and many people might end up missing out if anything is going on.

I don’t know, but I figured im not the only one who might be considering flying all the way out there by myself.

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about going. For any of you on the edge like me, here’s my pitch:

If theres ever a draft to attend it’s got to be this one, right? Have we ever been the talk of the draft? Yeah we’ve had the 1st overall pick ages ago, but with 3 first round picks and all the rumors of trades it doesn’t get any better.

We might end up taking a QB who could one day win us a Super Bowl. Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to say you were there to witness his dream become a reality if he ends up going down in Dolphins history?

And this goes without saying but, Vegas!? Hell, even if it all goes terribly wrong - and let’s be honest, this team has done it to us more than once - atleast we can have some fun in America’s playground to offset it all.

Alright so that’s why I think any Dolphin fan should be trying to go. But despite all those reasons, I don’t know how thrilled I’d be about going solo.

It would be nice to have something lined up. Is anyone organizing something? I’m new here so I don’t know anybody. Does the forum ever have events? It seems like there are a couple people already set on going and doing their own thing, but I am proposing we try to organize something as a forum if it hasn’t already been done. We should be trying to take over this draft!!! And have a hell of a time while we’re at it.

It’s going to be insane with the massive surge of people during these couple days. So if nothing else...maybe we could at least get a google drive document going or something where we can all put our contact info, maybe hotels, plans, etc? Otherwise it’s probably gonna be chaotic when we get there and many people might end up missing out if anything is going on.

I don’t know, but I figured im not the only one who might be considering flying all the way out there by myself.

I'm booked at the Venetian the 22nd-26th. Meeting a few of my college buds out there. We'll probably play golf a couple days and find pool parties and good eats in the downtime. If you guys hear of any Dolphins centered festivities feel free to PM me. I know there's a bunch of fans going out, it'd be nice to get a meetup going somewhere. As events pop up closer to the draft I'm sure we'll be able to coordinate a little better.

Lock up your whiskey.

It's about a coin flip that I'll be there.

If you all aren't paying attention to the travel industry right now, you're missing out on some ridiculous deals. I also have an in for JetBlue Buddy Passes, but I'm finding round-trip air/hotel deals for around $500 WITHOUT that.

Back
Top Bottom