2020 Free Agency - Dolphins Targets? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Free Agency - Dolphins Targets?

Lots of talk that thuney will price himself out of New England. It will cost top 5 money at least. Who’s in?

We have the money now, and we don't want to set up another QB to fail. I say open up the checkbook

Lots of talk that thuney will price himself out of New England. It will cost top 5 money at least. Who’s in?
With money to burn, I think I am. Why not go after a solid piece on the line. Slide in to LG, and make Deiter earn a spot for himself / he can back up other spots along the line. What kind of money are we talking top 5 for a guard tho?

Saw this list the other day.

Besides the obvious, OL. I dont think it would be a bad idea to go after a veteran DL, slot cb (Logan Ryan), and then a safety also. Maybe not necessarily top guys at those positions but more "mid tier" ... Although I would really like to add Justin Simmons. What about Anthony Harris? Jimmie Ward?

Joe Schobert was a pass rusher in college? I could see them liking him due to his versatility in all aspects of playing a LB role.

schoberts off ball can’t see miami spending the money for it.

I’d say thuney at top 5 money will be north of $12 mil per

schoberts off ball can’t see miami spending the money for it.

I’d say thuney at top 5 money will be north of $12 mil per
Agreed on schobert, think we stay status quo / add someone in the draft. or even just a cheaper free agent. just thought he might be a fit for Flores' D

But F it, we need OL talent and need it badly, I'd spend it on Thuney. By the time the next round of rookie contracts are due to get signed, some/most of this free agent class will be moving on potentially. Also the way I see it, we will soon have even more money because you know Reshad Jones isnt here to stay. McCain I have no idea, but would like to see him cut too

I wouldn't be upset if the Phins don't sign many free agents. It's hard for me to get excited about them. Too often it seems like their play declines the moment they get paid. Hopefully we target players who want out of a bad situation more than players who want a big pay day. If that means no big names, so be it. And thanks to the overachieving wins, we might be able to bring those types of players in.

I could see us signing Byron Jones and Leonard Williams.

CB is shaping up to be a strength this year but next year appears better. Get the best CB you can to play with of the best CB’s there is. And you never know how X’s situation plays out long term.

Williams fits as a 4 DE.

What’s going on with that CFL kid? Willie Jefferson.

Back
Top Bottom