2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

this is easier this way

Tentative Combine workout schedule:
» Thursday, Feb 27: TE, QB, WO
» Friday, Feb 28: PK, ST, OL, RB
» Saturday, Feb 29: DL, LB
» Sunday, Mar 1: DB

Chase Claypool measured in at 6'4 238 pounds... pack 12 more pounds on him and move him to tightend and you could have a nightmare matchup problem with an athletic tight end who runs in the 4.4/4.5 range. He couldn't be any worse blocking than Gesicki was coming into the league. He might be worth developing and going with Gesicki, Smyth, Roberts and Claypool at the tight end spot in 2020.

Chase Claypool measured in at 6'4 238 pounds... pack 12 more pounds on him and move him to tightend and you could have a nightmare matchup problem with an athletic tight end who runs in the 4.4/4.5 range. He couldn't be any worse blocking than Gesicki was coming into the league. He might be worth developing and going with Gesicki, Smyth, Roberts and Claypool at the tight end spot in 2020.

That's a great idea, I love Claypool however he doesn't fit what we need at WR as he's of the same ilk as Williams and Parker, but we do need another TE IMO.

Anyone notice Tua's pronounced limp? As he walked down that hall with other players, you could see the limp. You would have to be blind to know he is not as ready as some have said.
He will need a year on the bench. Not to just learn, but to get healthy.

Anyone notice Tua's pronounced limp? As he walked down that hall with other players, you could see the limp. You would have to be blind to know he is not as ready as some have said.
4356f9a5f7.jpg

Got a link to a video? He just said March 9th he will be cleared (hopefully) for football activities. Doubt he would be able to even make that comment if he was walking with a pronounced limp.

Got a link to a video? He just said March 9th he will be cleared (hopefully) for football activities. Doubt he would be able to even make that comment if he was walking with a pronounced limp.
Define "football activities".

That could just mean tossing the ball around softly.

Vague statement, at best.

I'm not saying he isn't recovering, but ppl tend to read into things that aren't there, if it fits their agenda.

Football activities surely does not mean ready for normal team practices in this case.

Define "football activities".

That could just mean tossing the ball around softly.

Vague statement, at best.

I'm not saying he isn't recovering, but ppl tend to read into things that aren't there, if it fits their agenda.

Football activities surely does not mean ready for normal team practices in this case.
Tua's exact words were "Full clearance by march 9th... Ready to go for OTAs"

Tua's exact words were "Full clearance by march 9th... Ready to go for OTAs"

He did say those 2 things, but in response to two different questions.

That's what I mean.
Context is important.

I respectfully disagree.

"Once I get clearance from my doc on march 9th, Im full go"

Is pretty straightfoward IMO.
We do disagree.

First of all, do you think he would say any different? He is actually predicting the future here, is he not?

Second of all, what his doctors say ia irrelevant to anything. They are, after all, on his (or someones) payroll.

Believe what you want. I do appreciate the respect though.

I hate when things degenerate into personal pi$$ing contests.

Back
Top Bottom