2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

yes, I’m just thinking the chances of that are becoming slimmer, but I would be ecstatic.
Really? I was thinking the opposite, that it is likely we do keep all 3 picks, or even package a 2nd with one of them to move up if there is a player we want. Maybe for a specific tackle, or edge player.

Really? I was thinking the opposite, that it is likely we do keep all 3 picks, or even package a 2nd with one of them to move up if there is a player we want. Maybe for a specific tackle, or edge player.

I still think good chance we attempt to move up in Rd 1, I was thinking about the idea of using a 2 though to move if possible say with the other 1 we don’t trade... to get one of those you mention.

still locked in on the trenches (besides QB). I can’t even entertain thinking about say a RB early on, not to say one of they would be a great addition.

The only other position I could see early on is a CB.

No one seems to be thinking, all the talk about trading up, as being the actual smoke screen itself. Meaning Miami could be trying to get others to jump them? I still think pick # 26 is the one pick that could be traded, but in a trade down scenario, to get more mid round picks in such a deep draft. I would think Miami is strongly looking at an OT @ #18. Pick #5 as we all suspect is earmarked for the QB.

If a team picks Hurts before the 5th round...that team is probably going to be one that always picks in the top 10 of the NFL draft. Dude is garbage.

Garbage is rough.

But I do think his ceiling is limited and wouldn't spend anything higher than a 3rd. Depending if some fat uglies are available or not.

It’s still about the quarterback priority one, and I still think that needs to the focus- get your guy.

I, unfortunately, agree. And if that takes a trade-up. So be it.

It's gotta make sense, though. Cost is what worries me most.

I know that if I were the other team, aware of our desperation for the next Marino, I'd be looking to take us to the cleaners.

I know people hate the idea of drafting good runningbacks in the 1st or 2nd round, however Jonathan Taylor's 4.42 speed, 225 pounds and college production should equal NFL elite ruuningback. The type of back that forces defenses to keep an extra man in the box. He's got a few 1500 yard rushing seasons in his near future.

I know people hate the idea of drafting good runningbacks in the 1st or 2nd round, however Jonathan Taylor's 4.42 speed, 225 pounds and college production should equal NFL elite ruuningback. The type of back that forces defenses to keep an extra man in the box. He's got a few 1500 yard rushing seasons in his near future.

So many RBs have proven that you don't need to be a top pick, though. It's a tough pill to swallow, drafting a RB high when you haven't an oline to even give them a chance to succeed.

Taylor at 26 makes a ton of sense if he’s there.

imagine getting Taylor at 26 and giving Gordon a big 2 year deal?

Back
Top Bottom