2020 NFL Preview: Dolphins' total rebuild could come along fast, depending on Tua Tagovailoa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Preview: Dolphins' total rebuild could come along fast, depending on Tua Tagovailoa

I think the same thing can be said about any team that drafts a potential franchise QB. Miami is no different. Other teams like the Cleveland Browns have done similar rebuilds and haven't reaped the rewards as of yet. It remains to be seen if Miami can change the narrative by becoming successful within a 2 - 3 year period of time. On paper, it certainly looks like Miami is headed in the right direction. If Tua, plays up to expectations Miami, should challenge for the division sooner rather than later; unlike Mayfield in Cleveland.

I think the same thing can be said about any team that drafts a potential franchise QB. Miami is no different. Other teams like the Cleveland Browns have done similar rebuilds and haven't reaped the rewards as of yet. It remains to be seen if Miami can change the narrative by becoming successful within a 2 - 3 year period of time. On paper, it certainly looks like Miami is headed in the right direction. If Tua, plays up to expectations Miami, should challenge for the division sooner rather than later; unlike Mayfield in Cleveland.
What you said is true, but having a good HC, and an organization that makes sound decisions, are both necessary to establish a team as a perennial contender.

Most highly drafted QBs go to bad, or at best unproven and suspect situations.

Simply put, if Flo is the real deal (and I suspect he likely is), and Grier, along with our new scouting honchos, choose wisely, we will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom