2020 Picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Picks

Don't take everyone here seriously.

Like life in general, there are all types on the forum, and misery does often love company.

Welcome, look forward to your input.

View attachment 38406
Thank You, I've been a Dolphins fan for 40+ yrs and this is the most excited I've been about this team in a long time.

I just did a search for our comp picks; supposedly they are to be announced Feb 22, but no other source actually has them listed that I could see.
So maybe not yet. I feel like it's still super early.

This is what I compiled in January but it's probably not 100% accurate:

There are always little kids bytching about everything. LOL.

Round 1 Pick 5
Round 1 Pick 18
Round 1 Pick 26
Round 2 Pick 7
Round 2 Pick 24
Round 3 Pick 6
Round 4 Pick 39 (COMP)
Round 5 Pick 16
Round 6 Pick 6
Round 6 Pick 18
Round 7 Pick 32
Round 7 Pick 36 (COMP)
I think I recall reading that round 6 or 7 pics have a similar track record of success as udfa. Does that sound right?

I think I recall reading that round 6 or 7 pics have a similar track record of success as udfa. Does that sound right?

I think the 6th and 7th round picks have slightly higher odds of sticking, but the big thing here is you have to worry about outher teams outbidding you for udfa them choosing to sign elsewhere. I tend to look at the 7th round as a chance to get a jump on the udfa market.

Round 1 Pick 5
Round 1 Pick 18
Round 1 Pick 26
Round 2 Pick 7
Round 2 Pick 24
Round 3 Pick 6
Round 4 Pick 39 (COMP)
Round 5 Pick 16
Round 6 Pick 6
Round 6 Pick 18
Round 7 Pick 32
Round 7 Pick 36 (COMP)

I don't think, unless it happened today, that the comp picks have been annouced yet. Also we have mopre than one round 5 pick, I think we have 3 that's at least what TDN are showing. Here's tankathon list but it does not include the Drake trade (which turned into to a 5th from Arizona)

1582834440626.png

Mock I just did on TDN (which doesn't have comp picks yet, as they've not been announced), 135 I would presume is the Zona pick, as you can see there is some differences here, so who's right. I trusted TDN to be the most update personally.

1582834542182.png

It's all a crap shoot at that point. Rd6 or rd7 is a great place to get kickers and punters.

Sure, you find a gem now and then, but yeah, probably not a whole lot of difference in rd7 and UDFAs.

I don't think the comp picks become official until after the owner's meeting March 29-April.

Back
Top Bottom