2020 - Play GM | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 - Play GM

Ah Chase Young the flavor of the week.

We've needed a QB desperately since Marino but let's draft Young.
Hypothetically, if we the Steelers brought us a higher pick (and you had 2 or 3 QBs you like) would you consider it?

I dont think enough people are paying attention to how Miami wants to build this defense, I feel obviously this season is all about positioning to draft a QB.
After that pick I would expect Miami to look at CB( the NFL most notably expressed by New England is building defenses back to front these days)

I could see a QB, CB, DE-OL be Miami's first 3 picks in 2020.

Like it or not, if Chase keeps throwing up the numbers he is, the needle is moving in his direction. Do I think we should take Tua….yes, but I don't think Johgarry was off base with his post.

Any team that needs a QB and passes on one for a DE is run by a fool in the modern NFL.

Any team that needs a QB and passes on one for a DE is run by a fool in the modern NFL.

Eh it depends on the context. If you have similar grades on a few different QBs there's no reason you couldn't get both a DE and one of the QBs. We have so many picks it opens our options up a lot more than traditionally available.

You need to go play in traffic if you think this team should take Young #1 overall rather than Tua.

I love Chase Young, but the tank is about finally getting a top 10 caliber quarterback. I'm no expert, but Tua looks best of class to me.

This draft is about getting the quarterback and building talent around him. This is an outstanding wide receiver draft so I'd take advantage early, maybe with the Pittsburgh pick.

Pretty much BPA with a concentration on offense line, pass rusher, cornerback and running back.

In free agency, I'd look to sign two starting caliber offensive linemen and add depth everywhere.

I love how everybody says wow the dolphins have so much cap space. A lot of teams have a ton of cap space and don’t currently have 45 holes on the team.
Jeez, if you are going to make an incorrect point at least don't link a website disproving it. Internet 101 man!

There is a lot that can happen. What if Tua stays in college or Miami doesn’t win the first pick... or both!!! If Tua is on the board and we have the first pick, that’s easy! Pick Tua and then build. But what if Cincinnati has the first pick?

If Miami does not get the overall #1, then you go with Chase Young (Go QB with the Steelers pick that hopefully will still be either top 5 or very close), if Cincy is picking, and decide to move from Dalton, but if they decide there is no way you can pass up an elite pass-rusher like Young, then at #2 becomes Tua...Simple.

Draft Best QB..TUA, LB isaiah simmons or best available. S or CB, WR then OL with 3-5 rounds and free agency

There is a lot that can happen. What if Tua stays in college or Miami doesn’t win the first pick... or both!!! If Tua is on the board and we have the first pick, that’s easy! Pick Tua and then build. But what if Cincinnati has the first pick?
then you take Chase young and go from there. You build a QB board and I here David Lee is helping.. so that maybe Joe barrow, J hurts plus Free agent like bridgewater, we still have Rosen and fitz

Back
Top Bottom