2020 Quarterback Rankings | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Quarterback Rankings

Joe Burrow had the greatest year in SEC history. I’d say he flashed plenty.

So did Tua. Except he flashed for more than 1 season. Georgia fans should know.

Tua would’ve had the best season in SEC history had he played in the 2nd half of many of those blowouts. He really only played about 3/4 of a season. Then suffered a hip injury.

Not cool man. Unless you’ve got your own rankings you should probably should just appreciate the effort. BTW, everyone gets a pass for missing on Herbert. I’ve never seen a player flash so little in college.

My fanbase holds me to a very high standard. Much higher than the standard they hold their own GM to. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

As long as they’re doing that, it keeps proving my point.

Although what I find interesting is the argument against Tua was always predicated on the notion he was surrounded by better talent. I think it’s pretty clear now that Joe Burrow and LSU actually had better talent. Just like I always said they did. Many times.

That was the best team in LSU history. Yet an injured Tua fresh off tightrope surgery and limping on one leg made it a game. Throwing for over 400 yards.

Whatever falsely perceived surrounding talent and schematic advantages some people think Tua had over Herbert and Burrow in college certainly disappeared once they all heard their names called on draft day.

Tua simply doesn’t have the physical abilities post injury to overcome all of that in his current disaster of a situation.

Them’s the facts.

Tua may not be quite good enough in the NFL - but he’s far from the only one. The dolphins organization has plenty in it that aren’t good enough. Tua and Flores are just the only ones that will be held accountable.

Can you point me in advance to where in this thread you said the Dolphins should pick Herbert ahead of Tua? Thanks in advance.
Tua over Herbert made sense (but still a miss none the less). Tua was phenomenael in college and Herbert wasn't, pretty simple.

But to rank Jordan Love over Herbert AND Burrow, that's really poor talent evaluation.

And yes, I said it was crazy at the time like most sane people who follow the game would have.

He also listed Daniel Jones outside the top 100 and Haskins in the top 10 of their class, not as bad as Jordan Love but still a huge miss.

Than there's the #1 seed Tannehill hate when the Titans have been balling against legit competition all year (6-3 without Henry beating SF and LAR). The misses are piling up 🤣

Go Titans!

Last edited:
Than there's the #1 seed Tannehill hate when the Titans have been balling against legit competition all year (6-3 without Henry beating SF and LAR). The misses are piling up 🤣

Go Titans!

Keep on missing. Tannehill has sucked this year.

Keep on missing. Tannehill has sucked this year.
No he hasn't, you (and many others) are just incapable of admitting you've been wrong about this player all along.

Last edited:
No he hasn't, you're just incapable of admitting you've been wrong about this player all along.

No you are.

Tannehill in reg season 21 TD and 14 INT for 3734 yards and 47 sacks. That is not good. And that stat line looks better than his season performance due to 4 TDs in last game against Houston. Otherwise, he sucked, like Baker Mayfield. But you are divorced from facts and keep missing.

No you are.

Tannehill in reg season 21 TD and 14 INT for 3734 yards and 47 sacks. That is not good. And that stat line looks better than his season performance due to 4 TDs in last game against Houston. Otherwise, he sucked, like Baker Mayfield. But you are divorced from facts and keep missing.
His only 2 receivers worth a damn have been nicked up and beast HB has been missing for most of the year and they are still the #1 seed in the better conference, with a brutal schedule.

Yea Tannehill has really sucked...some people just don't get football.

Last edited:
Tua over Herbert made sense (but still a miss none the less). Tua was phenomenael in college and Herbert wasn't, pretty simple.

But to rank Jordan Love over Herbert AND Burrow, that's really poor talent evaluation.

And yes, I said it was crazy at the time like most sane people who follow the game would have.

He also listed Daniel Jones outside the top 100 and Haskins in the top 10 of their class, not as bad as Jordan Love but still a huge miss.

Go Titans!

I just felt like taking a risk by putting Love above Herbert and Burrow. It’s not a big deal. The worst that could happen is some mentally handicapped dolphin fan brings it up every week because his idol Mayor Grier still can’t build a team capable of competing for anything other than coaching candidates with no experience.

Daniel Jones outside the top 100 was certainly a mistake. He should’ve been outside the top 200.

#ROLLETH

I just felt like taking a risk by putting Love above Herbert and Burrow. It’s not a big deal. The worst that could happen is some mentally handicapped dolphin fan brings it up every week because his idol Mayor Grier still can’t build a team capable of competing for anything other than coaching candidates with no experience.

Daniel Jones outside the top 100 was certainly a mistake. He should’ve been outside the top 200.

#ROLLETH
Naw Jones isn't that bad. Like you said with Tua they can only win with him playing, that's how bad the Giants are.

In regards to Grier, he would be doing just fine if he didn't make the horrible mistake of taking lil tua over Herbert, just like you. And me, and most Dolfans haha.

No he hasn't, you (and many others) are just incapable of admitting you've been wrong about this player all along.

You are incapable of admitting being an lolphin fan is among one of the top 3 mental handicaps a person can have - right up there with substance abuse.

#ROLLETH WE SHALL, AND WE SHALL ROLLETH

Naw Jones isn't that bad. Like you said with Tua they can only win with him playing, that's how bad the Giants are.

In regards to Grier, he would be doing just fine if he didn't make the horrible mistake of taking lil tua over Herbert, just like you. And me, and most Dolfans haha.

Daniel Jones is awful and so is Mayor Grier. It’s extremely difficult to wipe the grin off my face knowing there’s somebody like you out there stuck with both.

#ROLLETH THOU SHALL
#AFLAC 🦆

Daniel Jones is awful and so is Mayor Grier. It’s extremely difficult to wipe the grin off my face knowing there’s somebody like you out there stuck with both.

#ROLLETH THOU SHALL
#AFLAC 🦆
Anyone who can do this to YOUR Saints and there excellent defense does not suck at football. Remember how effective lil tua was...1 pretty good throw that the receiver had to slow down for lol. And Mr. Grier's defense allowed 0 first downs on 3rd down. 0 - 12 was it? Gotta love the post Brees Aints.

Last edited:
Anyone who can do this to YOUR Saints and there excellent defense does not suck at football. Remember how effective lil tua was...1 pretty good throw that the receiver had to slow down for lol. And Mr. Grier's defense allowed 0 first downs on 3rd down. 0 - 12 was it? Gotta love the post Brees Aints.

Saints and everybody else that missed the playoffs will be rebuilt into contenders 3 times over before the lolphins ever win a playoff game. Just like they all have been for decades. I think the Saints were on about their 4th string QB by the time Mayor Grier’s defense showed up.

Even Tom Ramsey, Glenn Foley, and Tim Rattay have had 400 yard passing days out of the blue. Enjoy your Youtube videos of scrub quarterbacks drafted 3 rounds too early.

Tua is not very good. Everybody can see that too - except Mayor Grier.

#Seekhelp

Saints and everybody else that missed the playoffs will be rebuilt into contenders 3 times over before the lolphins ever win a playoff game. Just like they all have been for decades. I think the Saints were on about their 4th string QB by the time Mayor Grier’s defense showed up.

Even Tom Ramsey, Glenn Foley, and Tim Rattay have had 400 yard passing days out of the blue. Enjoy your Youtube videos of scrub quarterbacks drafted 3 rounds too early.

Tua is not very good. Everybody can see that too - except Mayor Grier.

#Seekhelp
@LargoFin, @allotherhaters

1642537240200.png

That looks an awful lot like the quarterback Mayor Grier traded away for a couple of day 3 draft picks.

He trades away all his best players and the fanboys brag about what a great job he does screwing over other teams. 🤣

As if a monkey couldn’t go in there and trade away all the best players and draft Tua’s and Austin Jackson’s and Noah Iggy’s.

By the way - all I heard a few years ago when Tannehill was putting up 117 QB ratings and leading the league in QB rating was that was “the real Tannehill.”

Looks like the fake Tannehill that played for 7 years in Miami showed up again this year. 🤣

#Sticktobasketball

Back
Top Bottom