2020 Strength of Schedule - Fins Tied for 11th Easiest | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Strength of Schedule - Fins Tied for 11th Easiest

Right but as an example. Wouldn't the strength of schedule be different for a team with a four week road game stretch than a team with an away game every other week?

Absolutely!! And there are more factors than that. Didn't mean to imply my list was complete

SOS is pointless until the games are played. You should look back at SOS not look forward to it as its all predicated on potential.

SOS is pointless until the games are played. You should look back at SOS not look forward to it as its all predicated on potential.
Yeah, it really is pointless. By week three with injuries and arrests, it's TOTALLY different.

Strength of Schedule means crap this time of year in the NFL.

2020's Strength of Schedule won't hold any water, until after 2020's regular season...at this point, it's worse than power rankings.

Fins have the 3rd toughest Strength of Schedule so I don't know where all of this misinformation is coming from. Also you don't get better by beating up on the pansies. You must play and take your lumps from the best teams in order to get better. I say bring it on!!!!

Back
Top Bottom