2020 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't know anything about a dynasty yet. Still would have liked to see us have plucked one of the apex WR's in the draft as DP is to me still an unknown having spent 80% of his NFL career dogging it. Loved what he did last year but he needs to get out there and do it again. PW needs to come back from injury and should.

Our RB corps look very solid now with Breida and Howard. Hopefully they kill it and are rewarded with extensions or if they don't we go RB in draft. Both Breida and Howard are also very accomplished receivers as well so Chan should be able to do a lot with them.

O line should be a strength by the time they're out of PS. I think the fear of how long they take to gel is overstated.

At QB, like many I think Tua beats out RF before even camps over. Tua should be able to light it up.

Everywhere on D is a strength now except S. We should be a top five defense by mid year.

Let's start by those all exceeding our expectations and win the division this year and set ourselves up to be talking dynasty in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom