2021 Composite Rankings (Offense) | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Composite Rankings (Offense)

Pach has always been really, really high on Waddle. And there is no one on this board that watches the number of games or amount of tape on this board than him.
True s***, he’s a d*** though lol

Sewell to Detroit is essentially the Stockar McDougle pick all over again - except even earlier.

Dumb as a sack of hammers and that usually don’t work out along the lines of scrimmage like you hope. Also has some personality issues. Won’t surprise me when you read about him assaulting his landscaper either.

I see. Well, all you have to do to get me to bite is bet $100 that all 7 of those tackles you just listed see the field earlier and are better tackles right out of the gate than Radunz. Makes sense to me if he has that much ground to make up on all of 'em.

There's you an easy $100 if you want it. All you have to do is take it
Lots of variables. Well just let me know if you change your mind.

Radunz may be the worst player I've ever seen that nobody will bet against. Odd.
well 6 out of the 7 I listed have so far turned out to be better. Hmm weird pachyderm you seem to be wrong an awful lot.

Yeah you win. I give. Just can't figure out why you stopped at only 7 that were better.

I can't really tell how good he is since he's barely played and they're moving him around to different positions when he does play. But he's grading out pretty well in limited snaps.

How many are better in this draft?

Yeah you win. I give. Just can't figure out why you stopped at only 7 that were better.

I can't really tell how good he is since he's barely played and they're moving him around to different positions when he does play. But he's grading out pretty well in limited snaps.

Well to start:
Sewell
Slater
Darrisaw
Vera-Tucker
Mayfield
Dickerson
Cosmi
Carman
Myers
Humphrey
Leatherwood

Do you need more?

So weird that he would get limited snaps when he is so good…….must be saving him for something special…

Well to start:
Sewell
Slater
Darrisaw
Vera-Tucker
Mayfield
Dickerson
Cosmi
Carman
Myers
Humphrey
Leatherwood

Do you need more?

So are you that good or is he that bad? I asked you how many are better in this draft - 2022....

So weird that he would get limited snaps when he is so good…….must be saving him for something special…

I didn't know a player's career was made halfway through his rookie season. He might as well quit now since some troll on the internet isn't impressed.

So are you that good or is he that bad? I asked you how many are better in this draft - 2022....
No I just don’t try to make my own rankings and act like I know what I am talking about like you do. Like I said months ago, I can watch football and see that your takes on this are trash. But hey we can’t all be right all the time. Or in your case at all.

Not a troll nice try though. Haha if you look back at what I said originally I said he is going to be a good player just not the top OL in the draft like you did claim. Own your ridiculous claims

Not a troll nice try though. Haha if you look back at what I said originally I said he is going to be a good player just not the top OL in the draft like you did claim. Own your ridiculous claims

Well that's pretty easy to do. I don't think you did anything unique in that regard. Anybody can point to a player from a smaller school that someone ranks as the top prospect and say he's not the top at his position in the draft.

The reality is you have no idea how good he's going to be - or how good any the others are going to be. There is no ridiculous claim to own, it was an opinion. What's ridiculous is thinking you somehow nailed an entire draft class after 9 games. Radunz went to a team that has a playoff caliber offensive line and didn't have any glaring holes, they just had a plan to develop him.

Sewell went to a bad team with a glaring hole at tackle and is losing games. He got absolutely trashed by Greg Rousseau in the preseason.

Slater didn't even play in 2020. Congrats to all the people that didn't watch college football in 2020 and got one right.

Darrisaw hasn't really been better - he's just played more snaps. I liked Darrisaw.

I also liked Alijah Vera-Tucker long before you even knew who he was. He's been moved to guard.

Alex Leatherwood has been a disaster. Penalties and sacks. Showed he couldn't play tackle and they tried to move him inside.

I'm not going to address every single player because you get the point. The ridiculous claim was yours.

I'm well aware of what it takes to make my own rankings and the work involved - which is also why I'm aware people like you don't do it. Don't think for a second I'm worried about being criticized by some know nothing fanboy on the internet. I've been doing this here on this site for almost 15 years. This will be my last.

Back
Top Bottom