2021 Composite Rankings (Offense) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Composite Rankings (Offense)

As usual, I agree with most of Slimm's rankings, and I agree with most of your takes. Slater looks awesome to me, though. Suboptimal length for OT, absolutely, but that's the biggest knock I have for him. Plays with easy power and gets to his spots in a hurry.

When looking at Slimm's rankings, Slater and T. Jenkins are the two names that stood out as guys I'm higher on.
I am really coming to like Jenkins.

He plays with a nasty streak and seems to want to really bury guys.

I could see him playing next to Hunt either at RT or RG, whichever way they worked best together.That would be a physical right side.

I would guess Radunz is more likely to go R1 than R3 and is a solid early 2nd rounder.Probably off the board before #50.
Right. Seems the "knock" on the kid is lack of a physical game -- he's not that strong but more "athletic."

Kid could certainly add 20+ lbs to that frame -- part of the projection I assume as a Pro.

I don't know if he's the OL "type" we're looking for -- which seems to be BIG power dudes as opposed to leaner athletes?

Right. Seems the "knock" on the kid is lack of a physical game -- he's not that strong but more "athletic."

Kid could certainly add 20+ lbs to that frame -- part of the projection I assume as a Pro.

I don't know if he's the OL "type" we're looking for -- which seems to be BIG power dudes as opposed to leaner athletes?
There is a belief that he is better suited to play G than OT. That is probably true of most OL prospects though.

My concern with him would be lack of playing against quality competition although he looked good at the Senior Bowl.

There are at least 4 OT's I like better and maybe Cosmi as well, so i would have him 5th or 6th at OT.

There is a belief that he is better suited to play G than OT. That is probably true of most OL prospects though.

My concern with him would be lack of playing against quality competition although he looked good at the Senior Bowl.

There are at least 4 OT's I like better and maybe Cosmi as well, so i would have him 5th or 6th at OT.
Radunz is going to be a good NFL OL, but I agree there are numerous other OL that I would rather have before him. Solid RD2 player though. Will be surprised if he goes in the first. But def not making it to the 50th pick

I could not agree more that people are on the wrong side and don't realize particularly how athletic Radunz really is.

I've seen Radunz referred to as 'average' that way, I believe by Daniel Jeremiah, and that's almost a disqualifying observation to me as far as a person's ability to evaluate such things in a vacuum without the aid of context cues. It would be like saying Kellen Moore has a howitzer for an arm. Maybe not quite that egregious, but still.

I don't know who will be better. I like Sewell. I like Radunz. I think if Radunz is Joe Staley, and he looks like Joe Staley to me, with a little bit of Joe Thomas mixed in, then you're going to step back and say yeah he's probably the best tackle in the class because it's tough to imagine someone even better.

But how *anyone* can declare Penei Sewell 'generational' without having seen him against an NFL pass rusher, even a mediocre one, is truly beyond me. You can go a very long way in rating Sewell, despite the fact he never really faced any NFL pass rushers. But there's just no way to cross that chasm to 'generational' if he doesn't have a body count.

Well if he wants to be the next Joe Staley he's working out with the right guy. I was thinking wow I didn't realise Staley was that small then realised he's standing beside Spencer Brown.

Last edited:
So for the teams that value movement skills on the OL Radunz certainly helped himself.

So far, Slater, Meinerz, Radunz, Cosmi, and Humphrey have tested as elite athletes. I think each is good enough to like his projection to the NFL. Varying degrees, of course, but I would highlight them at this point.

So far, Slater, Meinerz, Radunz, Cosmi, and Humphrey have tested as elite athletes. I think each is good enough to like his projection to the NFL. Varying degrees, of course, but I would highlight them at this point.
Miami draft should look something like this

3- pitts, chase, smith or waddle
18- Harris or etienne
36- creed Humphrey unless we signed linsley, then go WR again

Back
Top Bottom