2021 Composite Rankings (Offense) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Composite Rankings (Offense)

Radunz as the # 1 tackle huh. Thats.....interesting to say the least.

I thought so too. People can look at rankings all day long everywhere and see Sewell regurgitated as the #1 tackle over and over. I could probably be talked into betting some money that it ain't the truth. Come correct is all they have to do. They know who they are.

I thought so too. People can look at rankings all day long everywhere and see Sewell regurgitated as the #1 tackle over and over. I could probably be talked into betting some money that it ain't the truth. Come correct is all they have to do. They know who they are.
Props on going against the grain but I've watched every snap of Radunz since he was a freshman. What he showed at his best in college is what he showed at the senior bowl but he also has tape at the FCS level of getting worked a couple of games, consistency has been an issue.

He also has been extremely well coached. NDSU has one of the best strength and conditioning coaches in the country who turned down the job at Kansas state to stay close to home. His offensive line coach also recently went to Wyoming and he was very well coach.

There is a lot to like for sure but I can't see how you can watch him vs Sewell and have the conclusion that Radunz is better. I simply don't see it. I think he is a end of round 1 early round 2 guy that has a high floor but a somewhat limited ceiling. I suppose time will tell.

Props on going against the grain but I've watched every snap of Radunz since he was a freshman. What he showed at his best in college is what he showed at the senior bowl but he also has tape at the FCS level of getting worked a couple of games, consistency has been an issue.

He also has been extremely well coached. NDSU has one of the best strength and conditioning coaches in the country who turned down the job at Kansas state to stay close to home. His offensive line coach also recently went to Wyoming and he was very well coach.

There is a lot to like for sure but I can't see how you can watch him vs Sewell and have the conclusion that Radunz is better. I simply don't see it. I think he is a end of round 1 early round 2 guy that has a high floor but a somewhat limited ceiling. I suppose time will tell.

Oh ok. I'll bet $100 if you will

Oh ok. I'll bet $100 if you will
Nah. Im not a gambler.

Your just the only person I see that has him that high. If thats because you think he has a bunch of untapped potential I get it, I just dont think he does.

I get stuck watching NDSU every Saturday with my father in law( I went to the rival 75 miles north of Fargo). I hold Radunz in a much higher regard than I do Trey Lance though.

Nah. Im not a gambler.

Your just the only person I see that has him that high. If thats because you think he has a bunch of untapped potential I get it, I just dont think he does.

I get stuck NDSU every Saturday with my father in law. I hold Radunz in a much higher regard than I do Trey Lance.

I understand. Doesn't sound like much of a gamble on your part though. Seems to me like more people would be willing to bet on a generational talent such as Penei Sewell up against a well coached, low ceiling guy like Dillon Radunz.

I understand. Doesn't sound like much of a gamble on your part though. Seems to me like more people would be willing to bet on a generational talent such as Penei Sewell up against a well coached, low ceiling guy like Dillon Radunz.
Sewell does have better tape against higher quality competition and an FCS tackle having a couple games of getting beat consistently is a problem. Im just not a gambler for personal reasons.

I never used the word generational at all with Sewell but he does have better tape against higher quality competition. Im just not a gambler for personal reasons.

Pretty standard take. Been repeated a time or two. I'll bet against it.

Pretty standard take. Been repeated a time or two. I'll bet against it.
Well as someone who i assumed has never even watched a live NDSU game, go ahead and do that. I will revisit this post next year and we will see how the kid does. I hope for the best for him.

Well as someone who i assumed has never even watched a live NDSU game, go ahead and do that.

I will when you stop impressing me with your insider Fargodome knowledge and bet some money. You've seen a lot more of him than I ever have. I didn't even know who the kid was until 2 weeks ago.

I will when you stop impressing me with your insider Fargodome knowledge and bet some money. You've seen a lot more of him than I ever have. I didn't even know who the kid was until 2 weeks ago.
Well that tells me all I need to know then about the spot you have him on your list lol

Well that tells me all I need to know then about the spot you have him on your list lol

That's not very nice. I'm just an amateur with a gambling addiction. Easiest $200 you'll ever make. Plenty of posters around here can vouch for what I'm telling you. They've made a lot of easy money off me.

That's not very nice. I'm just an amateur with a gambling addiction. Easiest $200 you'll ever make. Plenty of posters around here can vouch for what I'm telling you. They've made a lot of easy money off me.
My personal reasons for not gambling aren't any business of yours, nor do I appreciate any accusations .

My personal reasons for not gambling aren't any business of yours, nor do I appreciate any accusations .

I didn't accuse you of anything and I didn't ask what your reasons were for not gambling. You must be hearing those voices from the Fargodome in your head. I'm just trying to get you to show me something. I'll pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom