2021 Composite Rankings (Offense) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Composite Rankings (Offense)

Well that tells me all I need to know then about the spot you have him on your list lol

That's not very nice. I'm just an amateur with a gambling addiction. Easiest $200 you'll ever make. Plenty of posters around here can vouch for what I'm telling you. They've made a lot of easy money off me.
We are not a betting site. Fridley wager like an Avatar change or signature (no cash).

We are not a betting site. Fridley wager like an Avatar change or signature (no cash).

Done it before a bunch of times. Matter of fact the last $100 bet I won I just had the money donated to the site in the form of VIP's instead of put into my account for the ol' lady to spend.

Done it before a bunch of times. Matter of fact the last $100 bet I won I just had the money donated to the site in the form of VIP's instead of put into my account for the ol' lady to spend.
You just can't ever let it go can ya bubby? :bobdole:

He said he didn't want to wager for personal reasons so drop it and I won't have to make it my business.

Sewell does have better tape against higher quality competition and an FCS tackle having a couple games of getting beat consistently is a problem. Im just not a gambler for personal reasons.

I've not seen Penei Sewell take on better players than what Dillon Radunz took on in the Senior Bowl practices and game.

Hell I'm not sure that I've seen Penei Sewell take on a pass rusher as good as Elerson Smith, who Radunz faced three times, including two games against UNI, and one week of Senior Bowl practices.

People make a lot of assumptions when it comes to this and they never really sit down with the facts and go through them, IMO.

I've not seen Penei Sewell take on better players than what Dillon Radunz took on in the Senior Bowl practices and game.

Hell I'm not sure that I've seen Penei Sewell take on a pass rusher as good as Elerson Smith, who Radunz faced three times, including two games against UNI, and one week of Senior Bowl practices.

People make a lot of assumptions when it comes to this and they never really sit down with the facts and go through them, IMO.
I'll be the first to say he played as well as I have seen at the senior bowl. I was referencing the couple of years before that. He is certainly a 1st round talent, the question is where. My personal opinion is end of round 1 or a high round 2.

I understand. Doesn't sound like much of a gamble on your part though. Seems to me like more people would be willing to bet on a generational talent such as Penei Sewell up against a well coached, low ceiling guy like Dillon Radunz.
Pach has a point. I mean what odds would Vegas give such a bet right now? 10:1?

I watched back those UNI/NDSU games. It was quite a battle Ellerson Smith and Radunz had. I'd say it was about honours even at the end. Smith is quite a prospect. He looks more like a 3-4 OLB but seems to work exclusively with his hand in the dirt. Did he do any OLB work at the Senior Bowl?

I watched back those UNI/NDSU games. It was quite a battle Ellerson Smith and Radunz had. I'd say it was about honours even at the end. Smith is quite a prospect. He looks more like a 3-4 OLB but seems to work exclusively with his hand in the dirt. Did he do any OLB work at the Senior Bowl?

Not really. Had his hand up, a lot, but I don't know if that counts because he was still pure rush/run defense.

Very intriguing prospect. If I'm being honest I keep wanting to see more bend to him considering the body he has and how much he looks like Jason Taylor. But otherwise, very good.

That's a wrap for offensive grades.

I have a dozen offensive players with 1st Round Grades - most of 'em will come off the board in the first dozen picks. If you're a team picking in the late teens, keep an eye out for a player or two out of that bunch that falls to you. I know I would.
I’m surprised. We see it pretty close to the same.

Not really. Had his hand up, a lot, but I don't know if that counts because he was still pure rush/run defense.

Very intriguing prospect. If I'm being honest I keep wanting to see more bend to him considering the body he has and how much he looks like Jason Taylor. But otherwise, very good.
You're right. He doesn't get a ton of bend. But he is ox-strong for his size and adept at getting narrow coming up the inside. From the edge, it's all about his speed. Great 1st step.

Really disagree with Teven Jenkins so low

I don’t feel very compelled by the TE class outside of Pitts, but if the Dolphins aren’t walking out with one each from the following groups of players, then they’re probably making a mistake:

RB - Najee Harris, Javonte Williams, Travis Etienne

WR1 - Devonta Smith, Jaylen Waddle, Ja’Marr Chase, D’Wayne Eskridge, Tutu Atwell, Amari Rodgers

OL1 - Dillon Radunz, Penei Sewell, Alex Leatherwood, Creed Humphrey, Brady Christensen, Christian Darrisaw, Rashawn Slater, Liam Eichenberg, Jalen Mayfield

OL2 - Aaron Banks, Quinn Meinerz, Wyatt Davis, Drew Dalman, Spencer Brown, Landon Dickerson, Trey Smith, Sadarius Hutcherson, Robert Hainsey

WR2 - Terrace Marshall, Rashod Bateman, Demetric Felton, Kadarius Toney, Austin Watkins, Warren Jackson, Dez Fitzpatrick, Tylan Wallace, Elijah Moore, Sage Surratt, Nico Collins

They have more than enough ammunition to do so. They need to make it happen.
Well, with four picks in the top 50 it would be hard to get one in each category.

Perhaps if the Dolphins can trade down from #3, they could add another high pick.

Interesting that Pac listed Radunz so highly. I've seen him mocked late first, early second. Perhaps he's a target at #18?

I think it's more likely the Dolphins draft a center early and maybe a tackle mid round. Perhaps someone like Hudson or Lucas.

Radunz gives me some Zack Martin vibes. Different position, but the same active feet, aggressive attitude, balance, squat frame, jarring hands.

He's faced small, quick guys and big powerful guys and handles them all well. In the NFL you get big quick guys so it remains to be seen if he can handle speed and power in one package at his size. Signs are good but he'll need to get bulkier.

I think the Fins sign an OC in FA and draft one for depth/development. At this point, my preferences:

ROUND 3
Meinerz
Humphrey
Dickerson (medicals could DQ)

DAY 3
Myers
David Moore
Menet
Kendrick Green

Plenty of options out there. Hopefully, the Dolphins take a stud who has a career on par with Stephenson.

Back
Top Bottom