2021 Depth Chart (UPDATED: 09-02-2021, 01:34PM) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Depth Chart (UPDATED: 09-02-2021, 01:34PM)

QB - Tua, Brissett
RB - Najee, Brown, Gaskin, Ahmed
FB - Carter
WR - Parker, Fuller, Eskridge, Wilson, Bowden, Foster
TE - Pitts, Gesicki, Smythe, Shaheen
LT - Jackson, Pankey
LG - Flowers, Deiter
C - Humphreys, Skura
RG - Kindley
RT - Hunt, Davis

DL - Ogbah, Davis, Wilkins, Seiler, Butler, Shelvin, Strowbridge
LB/Edge - Van Ginkel, Beigel, Baker, McKinney, Scarlett, Riley, Jones II, Eguaveon
CB - X, Jones, Coleman, Igby, Needham
FS - McCain, Grant
SS - Rowe, Jones

ST - Sanders, Palardy, Ferguson
Nice, but yours is a wish list. We don't have some of those players yet. lol

They do the best they can and get nothing for their effort really

Think about that next time you say something like that Joe

If you have a problem send us a PM instead of putting it in an open forum
However, what I meant was that a lot of threads get merged, but this one is even titled the same as a thread from the previous day. Personally, I don't see why it's not merged. I don't have any agenda.

However, what I meant was that a lot of threads get merged, but this one is even titled the same as a thread from the previous day. Personally, I don't see why it's not merged. I don't have any agenda.
The next time you have a suggestion or problem with something the mods did or did not do please do it in a PM and we will gladly look into it and give you a thoughtful answer

You can even use the report button and then we will handle it between us not in an open forum where we will not discuss moderation here

I used to do this on this forum WAY back, like back during the 2007-2010 seasons I believe. There are a lot of websites with rosters and depth charts, but they typically have players in wrong spots or players who should be starting as backups, etc. So I used to create my own depth chart file I updated as often as possible, so I decided to take a crack at one for 2021. Now this first file might be pretty rough, so I am asking for any and all input on where certain players maybe should be compared to where I have them now. For example, is Isaiah Wilson at backup right tackle behind Hunt AND Davis the right spot? Also let me know if you see anyone missing (though I think I have everyone to date).

Click the attachment to check out if you are interested.

UPDATED: 03-24-2021, 9:23PM

The fact of the matter is... the Dolphins have the best 53 man roster in the AFC EAST and top 3 or so in the entire league. It is going to be extremely difficult to make this roster and claim a spot on this depth chart in 2021.

Anyone fearing the Patriots signings in free agency need only look at that depth chart and fear not. Miami will win the division going away... then maybe New England gets back into a wildcard. Jets and Bills will be in the basement.

Back
Top Bottom