2021 Depth Chart (UPDATED: 09-02-2021, 01:34PM) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Depth Chart (UPDATED: 09-02-2021, 01:34PM)

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I used to do this on this forum WAY back, like back during the 2007-2010 seasons I believe. There are a lot of websites with rosters and depth charts, but they typically have players in wrong spots or players who should be starting as backups, etc. So I used to create my own depth chart file I updated as often as possible, so I decided to take a crack at one for 2021. Now this first file might be pretty rough, so I am asking for any and all input on where certain players maybe should be compared to where I have them now. For example, is Isaiah Wilson at backup right tackle behind Hunt AND Davis the right spot? Also let me know if you see anyone missing (though I think I have everyone to date).

Click the attachment to check out if you are interested.

UPDATED: 09-02-2021, 01:34PM

Attachments

• depthchart2021 (39).pdf
    74.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I used to do this on this forum WAY back, like back during the 2007-2010 seasons I believe. There are a lot of websites with rosters and depth charts, but they typically have players in wrong spots or players who should be starting as backups, etc. So I used to create my own depth chart file I updated as often as possible, so I decided to take a crack at one for 2021. Now this first file might be pretty rough, so I am asking for any and all input on where certain players maybe should be compared to where I have them now. For example, is Isaiah Wilson at backup right tackle behind Hunt AND Davis the right spot? Also let me know if you see anyone missing (though I think I have everyone to date).

Love your chart... love your work, but if I could make one suggestion.

Since we spend virtually all of out time in 3 WR sets on Offense, and in 3-3-5 formations on defense, would you consider doing one of these for those formations? I think it would be a clearer version of what we do.

Thanks Nubs. 👏

To answer a few of the questions above, I did two WR sets and a 3-4 defense because I believe that is how the Dolphins officially do their depth charts for the team during the season.
It would be tough to do anything else with the defense. There are so many "package" substitutions, and D-line rotation, that aside from a handful of guys that take a majority of total game snaps, the term starter is nebulous.

To answer a few of the questions above, I did two WR sets and a 3-4 defense because I believe that is how the Dolphins officially do their depth charts for the team during the season.
Maybe Im wrong, but as I remember, the Phins played in 4-3 alignment with two DTs and two DEs on the field, combination of Sieler, Wilkins, Davis inside and Ogbah and Shaq outside,

Back
Top Bottom