2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors

I hope you guys have a great draft.

Right back at ya. - LOL

Any chance you guys would trade AR to us? What do you think it would take? We can't afford more than an even trade with Tua and you guys paying off AR's contract.

Who would be in the greatest danger form the fans, Green Bay or the Dolphins! - LOL

Interesting take, most of us are on Pitts, Chase or Smith at #6 but Waddle and his game breaking speed very well could be the ingredient the FO values the most to help open up the rest of the offense. Could argue we are fine in the TE room, that Chase is redundant and Smith a tad too risky at #6. Could be.

Waddle and Watson would certainly keep those safeties back and if we land that RB we all want, can start pounding that rock.
The order for me has always been Pitts, Waddle, Smith, Chase.

Give us a one and a five this year, and a one and a three next year. But we have to see who is on the board when we are on the clock first.
"I know we're friends and we worked together for many years, but if you want to trade from #9 to #6, I am Chris Gruyere, General Cheese Manager, and I'm going to have to treat you like a monkey in the bush, even if Pitts is already gone."

"I know we're friends and we worked together for many years, but if you want to trade from #9 to #6, I am Chris Gruyere, General Cheese Manager, and I'm going to have to treat you like a monkey in the bush, even if Pitts is already gone."
2 1st and a 3 rd this year minium

Interesting take, most of us are on Pitts, Chase or Smith at #6 but Waddle and his game breaking speed very well could be the ingredient the FO values the most to help open up the rest of the offense. Could argue we are fine in the TE room, that Chase is redundant and Smith a tad too risky at #6. Could be.

Waddle and Watson would certainly keep those safeties back and if we land that RB we all want, can start pounding that rock.
Waddle is the fourth and last option at receiver for me at pick 6....Smith only in a trade down.

Back
Top Bottom