2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors

Man it would be amazing one day to not have to go through direct tv for Sunday ticket

it mentions CBS games will be on paramount+ , I wonder if that will be only local games? Or all cbs games that week? That would be pretty awesome
I get the NFL Sunday ticket through my Playstion as an app. Additionally, my daughter goes to college so I go through her name to get the student discount, only $24,99 a month only charged during actual NFL regular season months.

I get the NFL Sunday ticket through my Playstion as an app. Additionally, my daughter goes to college so I go through her name to get the student discount, only $24,99 a month only charged during actual NFL regular season months.
I’ve been scheming a way to stream ST for years lol. Just need someone’s address that “can’t” get direct tv installed... like a condo. It’s still expensive but I also run it through my ps4 and it works well

I like that kind of thinking.

Yes, yes I do. I've said it.

Now I need to start limbering up so I can pat myself on the back more once we win our division. - LOL
it'll really depend on Tua's development, won't it?

unless we morph into an unstoppable power running team.

if Tua becomes the player I think he will be, I do think we will win the AFC East.

that is a big variable.

If both Pitts and Ja'Marr Chase are off the board, should we consider drafting Sewell or just trade down (if we got some suiters)?

That may be a bit unreasonable for dropped 3 spots
That's getting their first next year and a 3rd. Consider we gave up 2 firsts our first this year and next year plus trade our 3rd this year for a 4 th this year before the draft to move up 6 spots and not knowing if the players we covet will be there. If the team covets the player and knows that their guaranteed choice it's not to much to ask. Also consider if we did recieve this compensation we really end up with just one extra player the 4 th round pick we received from Philly.

Interesting take, most of us are on Pitts, Chase or Smith at #6 but Waddle and his game breaking speed very well could be the ingredient the FO values the most to help open up the rest of the offense. Could argue we are fine in the TE room, that Chase is redundant and Smith a tad too risky at #6. Could be.

Waddle and Watson would certainly keep those safeties back and if we land that RB we all want, can start pounding that rock.
I’m coming around to Waddle at 6. Really, any of Pitts, Smith, Waddle or Chase would make me happy. They’re all really good prospects.

One rumor I believe is Trey Lance to SF.

Trading three #1's for Mac Jones just doesn't seem like the way to go. No disrespect for Jones, but both Lance and Fields have a much higher ceiling. Trust that Shanahan can develop a quarterback and go with the higher upside, even if it takes a few years to unleash it. Now, as far as Lance versus Fields I can't say who has the higher upside.

If SF takes Lance, I think that Atlanta likely takes Fields. Meaning, the Dolphins are probably stuck at #6. I think Denver would be targeting Fields or Lance.

All speculation, of course, until the draft unfolds.

Trading three #1's for Mac Jones just doesn't seem like the way to go. No disrespect for Jones, but both Lance and Fields have a much higher ceiling. Trust that Shanahan can develop a quarterback and go with the higher upside, even if it takes a few years to unleash it. Now, as far as Lance versus Fields I can't say who has the higher upside.

If SF takes Lance, I think that Atlanta likely takes Fields. Meaning, the Dolphins are probably stuck at #6. I think Denver would be targeting Fields or Lance.

I saw that same rumor about San Francisco and Lance this morning. I think if Fields goes #4, Miami takes Pitts and then tries to trade up to potentially get one Smith or Waddle and possibly Chase, if he's not taken by Cincinnati?

Miami certainly has the ammo to trade up from #18.

As for Jones if he's there at #8 or #9, I'd think he'd be taken by either Carolina or Denver. Good points on your post.

Not stuck tho

Back
Top Bottom