Modern Dolphins art | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Modern Dolphins art

damnit i forgot to watermark that one. Not at Marinos level, but could used to do some pretty good stuff back in the day on MS-Dos. this 3d paint now a days is out of my pay grade (son of a bitch i can tell work has me stressed, after hitting send, i reread pay grade as gay pride, wtf crump)
Too Late Crump......Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... It’s already part of my signature!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! My evil plan has worked!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

OK.....OK..... my conscience won’t let me sleep....even though I’m supposed to be working. I fixed it.

View attachment 73405
hell i thought that was going to be some funny **** if you left it as your sig for a day. I HAVE to focus hard on work tomorrow, so unless i get any personal request it might be a bit before i can do anymore masterpieces. Still gotta get my taxes in order when i think my heart can handle that covid 401k withdraw penalty for the Down Payment on my house

damnit i forgot to watermark that one. Not at Marinos level, but could used to do some pretty good stuff back in the day on MS-Dos. this 3d paint now a days is out of my pay grade (son of a bitch i can tell work has me stressed, after hitting send, i reread pay grade as gay pride, wtf crump)
No need to be ashamed of that one Crump, we understand and support you... :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom