2021 Draft will be the draft that dictates who will have jobs in Miami the next couple of years | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Draft will be the draft that dictates who will have jobs in Miami the next couple of years

Slightly better cast? Kelce -> Pro Bowl, Tyreek Hill -> Pro Bowl, Kareem Hunt -> Pro Bowl... KC had 2 1000+ yds receivers(With Alex Smith as QB) and Hunt had 1327 yds on the ground... Slightly is not the word you're looking for here...
Bills Gates has slightly more money than me. I like the way that sounds.

He lost me with his player evals, comparing Kelce to Gesiki. I like Gesiki, but in no universe is he the football player right now that Kelce is.
The whole thing was a stretch, but yeah, that specifically was a wait.....what?......moment.

He lost me with his player evals, comparing Kelce to Gesiki. I like Gesiki, but in no universe is he the football player right now that Kelce is.
Nobody is getting into specifics, or making arguments about who is more established or not. Kelce is more experienced everyone knows that. He's also been around for longer. In terms of talent they are comparable. In terms of production that is another subject. Mike could have had more yardage, and touchdowns this season had Fitzpatrick been a starter easily. At this time Kelcey in his career he was doing about the same or marginally better than Giseki.

And?

They were a playoff team, and were expected to be going forward, even with Alex.

The point was the Phins were definitely not, thus the reason I think it was not a valid comparison. The debate had nothing to do with championship expectations.
KC Since 2010 and that is just counting only won like 2 wild card games and never got passed the divisional round. And that is when they made it to the playoffs. A team that just makes it to the playoffs and loses isn't any better than sub 8 win teams that didn't make it specially if they lose multiple times in the wild card, and divisional rounds.

KC Since 2010 and that is just counting only won like 2 wild card games and never got passed the divisional round. And that is when they made it to the playoffs. A team that just makes it to the playoffs and loses isn't any better than sub 8 win teams that didn't make it specially if they lose multiple times in the wild card, and divisional rounds.
What are you doing?

The discussion had absolutely nothing to do with KC going back a decade.

It was about a very specific statement about the Dolphins being in the same state of affairs with Tua starting as the Chiefs were when Mahomes became the starter, which just simply isn't true.

Why are you trying to make it more than what it was?

Back
Top Bottom