2021 Free Agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Free Agents

Leonard Williams won't hit free agency. Giants don't have a lot of room but Williams is the only important free agent for them and have a little room to keep him.

Trey Hendrickson of the Saints will hit free agency and Denzel Perryman would fit in nicely next to Baker.

He could be moved back to slot finally and push Needham to 4th db

would still be too much separation out of cuts.

Id keep him where he is they want a tackler at free safety and he does give them that. Or at least he did this year.

Jets will probably re-sign Marcus Maye. If not, then sign me up! He's from Melbourne and went to UF - maybe that could play a role. We should be all over Marcus Williams though.

I'd love to sign Chris Godwin and he'd be my priority 1, but I expect him to get tagged.

I like Curtis Samuel as a slot along with Smitty/Chase in the draft.

Thuney would be a huge get, and a major upgrade over Flowers.

Giants will find a way to keep Leonard Williams; he's become a cornerstone piece for their defense. Would love him.

I expect Flores to have a huge advantage in signing any available defensive players as long as the money is right. Guys will want to play for him.

Marcus Maye is a star, plus we would make the Jets worse if we sign him.

Leonard Williams in a heartbeat. Matt Judon, Bud Dupree, Shaq Barrett (#1 Priority),

I think Chris Godwin Allen Robinson or Juju Smith Schuster we absolutely need to target 1 of those 3 guys and then either Marcus Williams or Marcus Maye at Safety. Sign some combination of one each and then fill in some role spots with good value FAs.
Imagine signing one of these three WRs and drafting Smith or Chase with the 3rd pick. That’s what we need to do. Instant top 3 wideouts plus continue to develop either Perry or Bowden to be the slot. Goodbye to most of the rest of the WR room.

Back
Top Bottom