2021 Mock Drafts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Mock Drafts

Nick Bolton, LB Missouri. Came across this kid while doing continuous 2021 draft research.

While watching highlights I caught myself saying OMG and wow quite a bit. I wouldn’t want this guy chasing me. He’s a freaking heat seeking missile and can knock you into the stands. Everyone looks great in highlights sure but his physical gifts are undeniable.

I will be tuning into a few Mizzou games this year.

Im liking that Wake Forest WR Sage Surrat.

Jevon Holland, the safety from Oregon.

I’m thankful for the extra first and second next year.

I’m hoping we are fortunate enough to be in a draft slot where we can trade down and help someone get a QB.

Another QB from NDSU going in the top 10 for the second time in 5 years? Haha Michigan sucks.

Right now, I am all about getting JaMar Chase, Najee Harris, and Deonte Brown OG in firt two rounds.

I would live to pick Patrick Surtain II with one of our first rounders and then go TE with the other one. So what I would do is take Surtain II who is my favorite prospect in this entire draft class, and then I would trade away Jones or Howard who will both still be in their 20s who we could still get some good value for, and have for 2022 have Howard or Jones starting alongside Surtain II. I know so many things could change between now and then, but right now this is what I would love to do. For TE I love Gesecki but I don’t view him as a true or Traditional TE, so I think we should go with a TE that can block a little bit better than Gesecki, then we could use Gesecki out of the slot even more. I love our WR situation right now as long as everybody stays healthy (which probably won’t happen) so I think we should either take a starting caliber WR in FA or we could take one around the 3rd round.
No way would I go TE in a first round. DE, WR, S or C with both 1st rounders. TE are too much of a risk for there production.

We need to go WR, DE and LB with our picks. Let the talent dictate in which order. If Chase is there I am hard pressed to go elsewhere. But since WR is so deep I would not hate Parsons or Rousseau and take a WR with 2nd 1st rounder. There are three good TE's in the draft and if one is there in the 2nd I would be good with it. I am still not sold on Geisicki.

Well, now that Miami is three games in, I'd prioritize front seven on defense.

With those four picks in the first two rounds, I'd like to see a pass rusher, a linebacker, a wide receiver and either RT or center.

That said, I wouldn't pass up talent over need.

Inside linebacker, wide receiver, center, free safety, that’s my priority

Well, now that Miami is three games in, I'd prioritize front seven on defense.

With those four picks in the first two rounds, I'd like to see a pass rusher, a linebacker, a wide receiver and either RT or center.

That said, I wouldn't pass up talent over need.
Yeah hard to argue. Parsons could be a game changer if he’s available. That’s the top prize there imo.. I like the idea of getting Waddle with our 2nd first, get a play maker for Tua and the chemistry is already there.

Yeah hard to argue. Parsons could be a game changer if he’s available. That’s the top prize there imo.. I like the idea of getting Waddle with our 2nd first, get a play maker for Tua and the chemistry is already there.
I think Parsons and Waddle 1-2 would be just about the best case scenario.

If I'm the GM, and all things held equal, I'm going to go DE, LB before I do anything else. Our Defensive pressure is very poor, and we don't really have developmental players at either position. (Strowbridge looks more like an edge setter than a rusher).

We are potentially weak at RT, C, WR, and RB as well, but in all 4 of those positions, we have young players who MIGHT improve before next year's draft. If Robert Hunt, Bowden, Deiter, Callaway or Gaskin really step forward, we won't need to draft those positions. If Karras continues to play well, and subsequently signs a new contract, then Center comes off the list.

But back to the front seven... there is little speed there, and precious little playmaking ability, and you really don't slow down an NFL offense without a star player or two up front. I'll say this again... I REALLY wanted K'Lavon Chaisson last year.

I suppose that Gregory Rousseau is my number one target now, because sadly... it looks like a weak draft for edge rushers and he is the only one that really stands out at this time. Hopefully a few other men will step forward in this abbreviated year.

We NEEEEED a NT

TeDarrell Slaton and Tyler Shelvin should be huge priorities in this draft.

We NEEEEED a NT

TeDarrell Slaton and Tyler Shelvin should be huge priorities in this draft.

Keep an eye on Benito Jones next year. We've stashed him on the PS and with a redshirt year and an opportunity to add a bit more strength, I think he could work out well for us.

With Flores ever changing defense just how much would a legit NT play?

I could see adding a more versatile DT who can stuff the run, but a pure NT?

I'm not prioritizing positions to fills gaps.

I'm always looking for elite talent and value. This team is full of holes, so outside of QB and maybe CB, help is needed.

I wait to see who's on the board when the pick is on the clock and have a plan of what you want to do from a scheme/franchise identity perspective.

Back
Top Bottom