2021 Pre-season Coach’s Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Pre-season Coach’s Poll

After week one this is gonna change

:UMTD

Why bother putting Alabama at #1 when Miami is going to step on their throats and make them beg for mercy so early in the year?

Roll Period Blood Team!

AP Poll is closer to how I’d rank the Top 25 than the Coaches Poll. I like Oklahoma at #2. I believe this is best team Oklahoma’s had since 2017 - but with a much better defense than they had in 2017.

Especially with half of Tennessee’s roster transferring in to fill holes and add depth where they need it.

I expect the Sooners to be a playoff team and make a run. Just have to avoid the usual trip up to Iowa St. or an inferior Kansas St. team like they usually do.

Really curious about Florida State this year.

They've been ass for the last couple of seasons, but I'm a huge believer in McKenzie Milton. If he's healthy, they'll be a lot better.

Really curious about Florida State this year.

They've been *** for the last couple of seasons, but I'm a huge believer in McKenzie Milton. If he's healthy, they'll be a lot better.

6 or 7 win team IMO

They have Clemson , Notre dame , UNC and Miami on the schedule

That's 4 loses right there

OU likely to survive Tulane here, but they are the same frauds as always.

OU likely to survive Tulane here, but they are the same frauds as always.

I’m tempted to agree, but I think that Tulane team is legit. That quarterback they have might be the toughest player in the country.

Alabama opened up their practice facility to Tulane after they were displaced by the hurricane. Willie Fritz is the most underrated coach in college football, but suspect him and his staff received a few pointers from Saban to nearly win that game against Oklahoma.

Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the closest game they have all year until the playoffs.

I’m tempted to agree, but I think that Tulane team is legit. That quarterback they have might be the toughest player in the country.

Alabama opened up their practice facility to Tulane after they were displaced by the hurricane. Willie Fritz is the most underrated coach in college football, but suspect him and his staff received a few pointers from Saban to nearly win that game against Oklahoma.

Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the closest game they have all year until the playoffs.

Are you sold on Rattler? So far I am not. I've seen him three times including yesterday (Kansas St. & Iowa St. in 2020) and he has not looked like a top pick in any of those games.

The physical tools are there. No doubt. But the mental side of the game ... he makes a lot of bad decisions. He's very careless with the ball. If I was a team picking at the top of the 2022 draft, give me Howell all day.

Are you sold on Rattler? So far I am not. I've seen him three times including yesterday (Kansas St. & Iowa St. in 2020) and he has not looked like a top pick in any of those games.

The physical tools are there. No doubt. But the mental side of the game ... he makes a lot of bad decisions. He's very careless with the ball. If I was a team picking at the top of the 2022 draft, give me Howell all day.

With Rattler you just never know if he’s going to throw 3 touchdowns or 3 interceptions. But he’s still so young and there’s so much more potential growth from a mental perspective.

I don’t like that he’s smallish. Obviously don’t love his decision making at this point. But I am a buyer of his arm talent.

I don’t subscribe to the theory he’s worthy of a #1 overall pick, but I don’t necessarily subscribe to it for Howell either.

I like both, in a Kyler Murray, Zach Wilson kinda way. Don’t love either in a Josh Allen, Andrew Luck, Matt Ryan kinda way.

Back
Top Bottom