2021 Schedule Leaks | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Schedule Leaks

Week 14 bye. There goes my fantasy team's chances.

We won't be 0-5 when we go to London, right? No, not even thinking that is possible. There's two wins there at least right? 13 games before a bye week? Wonderful!!

5 of the first 8 are on the road and 6 of the final 9 are at home. Looks like I saw a bad leak. Home and road games are fairly balanced early and late in the season.

Last edited:
On paper, and that point really needs to be emphasized, we have the easiest schedule I can remember having in well over a decade. I see 10-11 wins simply from a QB question standpoint. Indy has a new QB. The Jags will start a rookie. The Pats might be starting Jones week 18. Watson might not even play this season. Drew Brees retired. 2 games vs Wilson with our cover-0 defense. We certainly have some hard games mixed in there, but our schedule should leave a lot of room for optimism.

On paper, and that point really needs to be emphasized, we have the easiest schedule I can remember having in well over a decade. I see 10-11 wins simply from a QB question standpoint. Indy has a new QB. The Jags will start a rookie. The Pats might be starting Jones week 18. Watson might not even play this season. Drew Brees retired. 2 games vs Wilson with our cover-0 defense. We certainly have some hard games mixed in there, but our schedule should leave a lot of room for optimism.
Agreed. I like the positive outlook

At least after London we get a home game, since no bye. I like the later in the year bye though (but honestly it could all vary depending on injuries)

also near the end of the season a good amount of home games

Agreed. I like the positive outlook

At least after London we get a home game, since no bye. I like the later in the year bye though (but honestly it could all vary depending on injuries)

also near the end of the season a good amount of home games
I think it will be nice getting the Buffalo games out of the way early and having the Jets games near the end. The back half of our schedule has tough games, but there isn’t a team that really concerns me outside of Baltimore. I don’t care how “good” they are this year; that team has whooped us like a red headed step-child the last 3 times we played (out scored us 137-16).

I think it will be nice getting the Buffalo games out of the way early and having the Jets games near the end. The back half of our schedule has tough games, but there isn’t a team that really concerns me outside of Baltimore. I don’t care how “good” they are this year; that team has whooped us like a red headed step-child the last 3 times we played (out scored us 137-16).
Ouch. That’s a bigger point spread than I remembered (but knew it was huge). I think I usually pass out from beverages by the second quarter when we are down by 24. I really am scared of them. Year in, year out.

Back
Top Bottom